7DMT at RD or MNSSHP?

deniden

Earning My *Dumbo* Ears
Hi guys!

Last time we were at the World, 7DMT was only soft opening. We stay off site and I couldn't secure FPs for it (seems like a common problem).

Should I try to hit it at RD or should I just wait to try to ride it when we do MNSSHP? I have small twins, so we will be doing some of the little guy rides in the morning, and wasn't sure if it was worth giving up the chance to do those in favor of 7DMT or if we could put it off until our MNSSHP.

Thanks so much!

it would seem fun to do it at the party! that sounds like a very long day to be there at RD then be there until midnight!

it would seem fun to do it at the party! that sounds like a very long day to be there at RD then be there until midnight!

LOL, no no... we are there for a week, so we are doing a separate MK day from the day of the MNSSHP. That'll just be a pool day/relaxing day before the party
:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter