78 points for rent...

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedude

Earning My Ears
Asking $10 per point. Must be used by November 30, 2012. Home resort is BLT, but of course they can be used at any DVC resort.

UPDATE: 28 POINTS REMAIN AS OF 6/8/12

Im interested in buying some points for an upcoming vacation. Looking to go Saturday August 4 to Monday August 6 (2nights). My choices are in this order of preferences, Bay Lake Tower (Standard room), Boardwalk Villas (standard room), & Animal Kingdom (Savannah View or Standard). Please let me know if poins are still available and if any of the hotels are open forreservation. Thanks very much!

Hello,

I'm looking for just one night, June 14th - June 15th at any of the resorts except OKW, SSR, and AKL. Any help is appreciated. I just need a studio, with a better view preference.

Thanks in advance
Kevin
Kevin@Secureteksolutions.com

Hi we were looking for 1bedroom at the Grand Californian for 2 nights. I believe that is 78 points. We can check in on Nov 5th, 6th or 7th based on availability.

2 adults, 10 yr old, 6 yr old and 1 yr old

TIA for checking!

Hi- we are
Looking for September 10- 13 BLT studio lake view. I have rented from owners in the past. Hope you can help us. Thank you

Im interested in buying some points for an upcoming vacation. Looking to go Saturday August 4 to Monday August 6 (2nights). My choices are in this order of preferences, Bay Lake Tower (Standard room), Boardwalk Villas (standard room), & Animal Kingdom (Savannah View or Standard). Please let me know if poins are still available and if any of the hotels are open forreservation. Thanks very much!

You have PM.

PM sent.

Looking for availability at BWV 7/7-7/11 for a studio room.

Thanks
Tabitha

Good morning, looking for studio at BWV, BCV, AKV (Studio Club is 78 points!) or BLT from 10/25-10/29. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter