• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

$75 worth of Disney cards in less than 6 weeks!!!

Does anyone else do any shopping through QR? I have shopped on eBay, Best Buy, Sears, Kohl's, Buy.com, Restaurant.com. I have had to ask for manual credit on all of them except eBay and Best Buy. I used to have the same problem with MyPoints not crediting. I have tried different computers, different browsers but no success. The last credit that I asked for I explained what was going on and part of the response was this "It sounds that everything that comes from Google network is not tracking for you". They are very friendly to deal with, I am just trying to figure out what I might be doing wrong. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I hate causing more work for them, but want the credits. 2 of the orders were really large and they asked me to contact them after 3-4 weeks after they contacted the merchant for credit. I know that when they manually credit my account for the small orders, they probably aren't getting the compensation for it, I would guess that it isn't worth the hassle of having to contact them for every small thing. Again, thanks!

Does anyone else do any shopping through QR? I have shopped on eBay, Best Buy, Sears, Kohl's, Buy.com, Restaurant.com. I have had to ask for manual credit on all of them except eBay and Best Buy. I used to have the same problem with MyPoints not crediting. I have tried different computers, different browsers but no success. The last credit that I asked for I explained what was going on and part of the response was this "It sounds that everything that comes from Google network is not tracking for you". They are very friendly to deal with, I am just trying to figure out what I might be doing wrong. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I hate causing more work for them, but want the credits. 2 of the orders were really large and they asked me to contact them after 3-4 weeks after they contacted the merchant for credit. I know that when they manually credit my account for the small orders, they probably aren't getting the compensation for it, I would guess that it isn't worth the hassle of having to contact them for every small thing. Again, thanks!

I've only shopped through them 5 times. I did 2 separate orders through ShoeMall and both credited within hours. Ink Grabber I had to email about but it said on the page for them to forward your order confirmation. I made 2 purchases through itunes. The first credited within hours on it's own. The other one I made 4 or 5 days ago and still have not gotten credit. They said if it doesn't credit in 7 days to email them again.

I agree they are very friendly and helpful They respond quickly.

I shop through them all the time and don't normally have issues with things crediting. Here's a few issues than can prevent it though:

-using a coupon code
-adding things to your cart before clicking through qr
-browsing the site for too long before checking oout

Mistressuz,

Are you clearing cookies (deleting history) before each survey? I had a problem with surveys not crediting in the beginning. I emailed QR for tech assistance and they told me to clear my cookies often so now I do it after EACH survey. And if it takes me awhile to qualify, I will go ahead and clear cookies again.

Other than an occasional error, I don't have a problem with no receiving credit.

Good luck!

And 25-30 minutes is my threshold although I did do one for 45 min last night but it was interesting. I watched a tv show :)

I have tried both ways, clearing cookies before each survey and not clearing them. Also clearing cookies and clearing history are different - do you delete the history too? i have trouble with signups crediting too. and i never get anything from video list #1 to credit. samething with the videos, i tried deleting cookies before each one and not deleting. i can only get a few videos from list #3 each time. it says may take 2-5 days but i found if it didn't credit within 2 days it just doesn't credit. same for the surveys, even the surveys that wait until mondays (or such) to credit, monday rolls around and no credit.

i've only asked for manual credit a few times, but each time i ask what it is i need to do to get it to credit and i never get an answer - they just manually credit it. how do you guys get a response from qr support?

I don't know how you all are "racking up the dough" so quickly on QR!!! I've tried to do some surveys daily, do the daily emails/clicks, do the trivia, have watched the videos, and have shopped through links 3x now and I'm only up to a total of $50. This has been since March!!! What am I doing wrong? It seems as though I NEVER qualify for anything :confused3

Help!!!

And, my $25 Disney gift card took AT LEAST 4 weeks to get to me in Pennsylvania. Yikes!

I must be the unlucky one :headache:

I have tried both ways, clearing cookies before each survey and not clearing them. Also clearing cookies and clearing history are different - do you delete the history too? i have trouble with signups crediting too. and i never get anything from video list #1 to credit. samething with the videos, i tried deleting cookies
before each one and not deleting. i can only get a few videos from list #3 each time. it says may take 2-5 days but i found if it didn't credit within 2 days it just doesn't credit.
same for the surveys, even the surveys that wait until mondays (or such) to credit, monday rolls
around and no credit.

i've only asked for manual credit a few times, but each time i ask what it is i need to do to get it to credit
and i never get an answer - they just manually credit it. how do you
guys get a response from qr support?

Sorry, I guess what I do is clear history. I thought it was the same thing. I do it before each survey :)

What am I doing wrong? It seems as though I NEVER qualify for anything :confused3

I keep trying all day. For example, if I click on Opinion Outpost first thing in the morning and don't qualify, I'll try it a couple times and then move on to a different one. A few hours later, I'll try it a couple of times again. I keep a list of which surveys I do finish, so that I don't repeat them, and I just keep trying the ones I didn't get throughout the day.

There are days I don't get any surveys all day, and after a half-dozen or so tries on a given survey I'll suddenly qualify in the evening. I made $100 in April and have $33 in my account and at least another $12 that I expect to credit on Monday (Opinion Outpost, Samplicio, and the special offer surveys all credit on Mondays in my experience).

Editing to add: I clean my cookies only once per day, using the program CCleaner once each morning before starting on surveys. And I almost always use the Chrome browser, but sometimes find it helps me to get surveys if I use Firefox every week or so for a day. It's slower than Chrome or I would use it more often.

How does the Paypal cashout work? Is it cash deposited into your bank acct through Paypal or does it stay in my Paypal acct and I can only spend it through there?

Thanks.

Has anyone received this message today?

"Reported Attack Page!
This web page at partners.pantheranetwork.com has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.
Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners."

I have received this message on several occasions today. It is a first for me doing QR surveys.

"Reported Attack Page!
This web page at partners.pantheranetwork.com has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.
Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners."

I have received this message on several occasions today. It is a first for me doing QR surveys.

I received the same message today too.

"Reported Attack Page!

I've received this page on numerous occasions, not just today. It's really annoying, because I was about 30min into a survey when it happened. I'm sure you can just contact QR. I was too annoyed to even bother, but I'd love to hear how you all resolved it!

COW

$25 again!

Anyone else?

I'm on a roll lately. I have $225 in gift cards now, just cashed one out Monday and I already have $16.64 towards my next one.

I got lucky with the $2 survery and have been qualifying for more Samplico and Opinion Outpost more than usual.

Hoping to hit my goal early so I can stop! I'm getting surveyed out but must earn more Disney money!!!

A few QR questions...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been doing QR for a week now but have a few questions, if you all veterans can help me out.

1. When I do a survey and it says I do not qualify but they have another one for me to try is it ok to go on the next one? Will it still credit properly on QR? Do I have to clear my cookies before I move on to the next one?

2. The Daily Tasks a lot of the time I find something interesting that I can do and then it says sorry we have finished this task. Do they load these every day and I am just trying too late in the day?

3. When I go to watch videos it seems like I keep watching the same ones over and over each day. Will I get credit for these for watching them every day?

Thank you for all your help and input. Any tips for me would be greatly appreciated. I have only earned $7.50 in about 6 days.

1. I just always click through until I qualify and they have always credited.

2. I never do the daily tasks. They pay so little and take so long

3. I watch each video posted every day and they always credit as well.

I stopped clearing my cookies between each survey. I most of my surveys now in AOL. Once I get the message that no more are available for me I open up my AOL mail in Firefox and try again and can usually get a survey. I clear my AOL footprints each night and run CCleaner too.

I just recently started using CCleaner for this purpose after reading about it on here and I seem to get approved for and credited for more surveys now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter