75 days out.....what do I do now?

rovernole

Earning My Ears
Another newbie question - I put the May 13th Disney Wonder Cruise on hold last night and we plan to pay today. Once we pay I can access the Planning Center. What do I need to be doing/reserving at this point?

ONce you are paid in full and it has worked throught the system (very fast) you can book Palo dinner, shore excursions, and selected Spa treatments.

Do you have a room assignment? I am on that cruise, too.

My info is upstairs so I don't have the exact room # but we have one of the sideways interior rooms on Deck 5 in the front of the ship. Hopefully this is okay? We are celebrating our daughter's 10th birthday with our 1st Disney Cruise! I would like to book something fun aimed at her (and our 6 year old son will be along as well). I am so excited but like to be well informed so I am trying to read as much as I can since we just decided to do this thanks to the great Florida resident specials they are running but I feel a bit behind in planning. What room are you staying in?

Jenni :-)

I am in a guaranty 12 so I have no idea where I will end up. I have had the sideways cabin, but on the 6th deck, I LOVED it, it has a bit more floorspace. I am hoping for a Cat 11 upgrade, but I am going to be happy in the bowels if that's what I get.

Since your kids are young, they can't go to the spa or Palo. There are a bazillion activites to do for kids on the ship in the clubs, there is a pool slide at the Mickey Pool, both kids will have a blast, I am sure. I can't advise on shore excursions, I generally do not get off the shoip in Nassau (been there 12 times) and plan to do nothing at Castaway Cay, however, there are lots of tips on the board for family activities in Nassau, and the family beach at CC is gorgeous. There are club activities for the kids on CC, also. GO to the sticdky at the top of the board and look for the links to the Navigatiors, that will give you a good read on what the kids can do.

What ever you do, don't try to do it all. There are so many things to do, and if you try to do them all, someone is going to be cranky. If your kids like the clubs, let them stay,. If they don't, there will still be stuff to do as a family. And if all else fails, sitting at the pool is never a bad thing!

See you on board!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter