• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

72 Hour First Ever Epic Savings Event

Detailor

DIS Veteran
Just got an email message from Universal...

Good for stays 11/4/14 - 2/12/15 though black-out dates apply (Dec 25-Jan 3).

$99/night at Cabana Bay Beach Resort, minimum 3-night stay (Sunday-Thursday only). Free family suite upgrade, free Blue Man Group tickets. Get third day park tickets free when purchasing 2-day park-to-park. Various black-out dates for each feature. Must be booked by 11/6.

Enjoy!

Dick Taylor

If you check in on Dec. 21 and out on the 24th, you can get the $99 rate. Great deal for Christmas week- and the 2 Blue Man Group tickets are probably worth at least $99, correct?

I normally stay at HRH in the spring for FotL. But this year I'm going the 3rd week in Jan. Will it be worth giving it up for this deal?

Stayed there last week for 3 nights. Absolutely loved the place. With the $99 price and blue man tickets, it's a no brainer!! Staying at Caribbean beach resort now, not even close to the same level as cbr. If we ever do disney again, I will skip the slow busses and über to and from cbr.

My stay includes the weekend so it didn't workout for me. The rate ended up being higher than APH and higher than I had for the standard room. For my dates in early January, Standard view rooms are sold out. Pool View rooms are $100 APH rate, Std View suites are $105. I ended up with $72 for a standard view room combining Stay more save more with 20% off from Orbitz. Those rooms never had APH rates and are now completely sold out on Universal's website (and more expensive than suites on Orbitz). Adding the weekends made the deal $116 a night for 5 nights. The other thing to note is that these are 100% prepaid and noncancellable.

I just got that email today. DH and I will be pricing it out tonight, but pretty sure we'll stay at one of the deluxes- those express passes would be hard to pass up, I think.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter