70 to Freezing in 7 hours. A Nov/Dec 2011 trip report. Updated 4/28

Your Momma just doesn't have much luck with waiters and waitresses, does she? :lmao::rotfl2:

I'm glad you got to see Crush. He's awesome. It is a very cool show.:rolleyes1

I'm also glad you got to experience Living With the Land. It is one of my favorites.:thumbsup2

What a "Very Cool" and "Awesome" update!!!!! ;)
lol :thumbsup2

Your Momma just doesn't have much luck with waiters and waitresses, does she? :lmao::rotfl2:

I'm glad you got to see Crush. He's awesome. It is a very cool show.:rolleyes1

I'm also glad you got to experience Living With the Land. It is one of my favorites.:thumbsup2

I love Crush and I love Dory teaching everyone how to speak whale :) I like the way you slipped in the very cool reference btw.:thumbsup2

I never thought of the fact Momma doesn't have luck with the waiters and waitresses lol. I think they do it deliberitally because of the faces she pulls when they put the plate down :lmao: She always looks like she's thinking is that it and they always look a bit worried :rotfl:

Stole my line :rotfl2:

I really enjoy Living with the Land, one of my favorites.
I liked it. It was a great picture opportunity :goodvibes

Did I mention I have a blog now. I set it up and didn't really know what to write about on it so figured I'd write about Disney things and anything thing else that popped into my head. Funny enough 3 of the 4 posts are about disney so far :littleangel:

Clickie for the latest one

This week has been busy. We had assessments in college for the radio end of things the last two days. They went ok besides the fact that on the show I was producing my ten minute interview I had on cd would only play for three minutes. Panick stations but the presenter recovered well and we had enough to fill the rest of the show. So hopefully it was fine and we didn't lose to many marks over that. Anyways I thought I'd add in another little trip update because talking Disney is the best way to destress right?! :)

Day 5, part 4:

When I left you we were busy taking our first journey through the greenhouses at Living with the Land. It was fun and interesting for us because we’d never seen it before. After that we went to see Circle of Life just because it was there and we had time:
DSCF2362.jpg

DSCF2363.jpg

We had seen it before but it was so long ago I forgot most of it anyways. After that it was 12.30 we had gone shopping, on figment, seen captain EO, gone on Nemo, explored the seas, visited crush, gone on Living with the land and seen the circle of life in just over three hours. Now it was time to leave The land and start heading towards World Showcase but not before a few more pics:
DSCF2382.jpg

DSCF2383.jpg

We made two quick stops along the way to our next destination. First was at Gateway gifts:
DSCF2386.jpg

DSCF2387.jpg

DSCF2388.jpg

DSCF2389.jpg

A whole lot of Duffy’s:
DSCF2390.jpg

Then we decided to go meet a new friend and I amused myself taking pics while I was waiting:
DSCF2391.jpg

Another monorail pic:
DSCF2394.jpg

DUFFY:
DSCF2396.jpg

I don’t know what it is about him but I love him and I loved his little Christmas outfit.
After getting lots of bear hugs from Duffy we wandered up towards our next destination taking a few pics along the way:
DSCF2400.jpg

We stopped just outside Italy for a while to watch this dude:
DSCF2401.jpg

DSCF2402.jpg

I believe he’s called Sergio his act was kinda funny but we didn’t have time to watch the whole thing.

Next up: A very hot meal!

That picture of the ducks swimming in front of the fountains is so cool!

Sounds like you got a ton done in 3 hours! Even though Christmas was just a mere 2 months ago, your Christmas decoration pictures get me excited for next year!

That picture of the ducks swimming in front of the fountains is so cool!
Thank you :)

Sounds like you got a ton done in 3 hours! Even though Christmas was just a mere 2 months ago, your Christmas decoration pictures get me excited for next year!
We did get loads done that morning. I was happy at that. Rest of the day didn't turn out so well though :rolleyes:

I was thinking about that with the Christmas pics for this trip report. I thought I was doing the trip report fairly quickly until I realised how long each day was and that after three months I'm only on day 5 of 15. I may be posting Christmas pics for a while yet :) It'll get everyone excited for next Christmas though :)

All of your lovely pictures of Christmas decor in Disney are making me sad that we aren't going during Christmas this year after all. :sad1: Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful just to be going. But, I will miss the Christmas decor. And with Reid starting kindergarten in 2013, this was probably our last chance to go during the slow time of December for a while. Oh well! Enough of my pity party. :laughing:

Glad you got to meet Duffy! And I love the pics of the Christmas decor on the train display in Germany - it's so neat that Disney decorates even that display for different seasons and events.

We watched Sergio on our first trip with Claire and she just loved him. He was funny.

All of your lovely pictures of Christmas decor in Disney are making me sad that we aren't going during Christmas this year after all. :sad1: Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful just to be going. But, I will miss the Christmas decor. And with Reid starting kindergarten in 2013, this was probably our last chance to go during the slow time of December for a while. Oh well! Enough of my pity party. :laughing:
The Christmas stuff really was amazing. I would definately recommend going to see it irl at least once. Maybe it's because you get to dress up I dunno. You could always go over Christmas/New Year although I think the crowds would be mental then.

Glad you got to meet Duffy! And I love the pics of the Christmas decor on the train display in Germany - it's so neat that Disney decorates even that display for different seasons and events.
Duffy was the coolest. I think I fell in love :lovestruc I have more pics from the German train display but I guess I took those a different day. I'll get to them eventually. Disney put so much detail into decorations around their park for all seasons.

We watched Sergio on our first trip with Claire and she just loved him. He was funny.
We weren't really planning on watching him. We were just there and he showed up and we had time so we stayed but he was funny.

Wow Emma, I was SO far behind! Awesome, Cool Update! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I LOVE The Land, one of my faves actually. Of course, I actually liked it better when each boat had its own tour guide.

Duffy and ALL of your Christmas pics are adorable.

You are still missing a few pics...:rolleyes1

Wow Emma, I was SO far behind! Awesome, Cool Update! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2
I was firing up the updates in an attempt to avoid study :rotfl:

I LOVE The Land, one of my faves actually. Of course, I actually liked it better when each boat had its own tour guide.
It was our first time on Living with the land so we never saw the tour guide on your own boat. It was narrated as you went though so it was informed fun!

Duffy and ALL of your Christmas pics are adorable.
Thank you. I love Duffy.

You are still missing a few pics...:rolleyes1
You'll just have to stay tuned and watch closely :littleangel:

Oh no!!! You're a Duffy fan??? I'm not sure I can read this TR anymore. :lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

Just kidding, but Winnie the Pooh is the only Disney bear I care about. :thumbsup2

That was a pretty busy 3 hours. You got through quite a bit. I look forward to seeing what adventures you encounter in the World Showcase!

::yes:: The recording really seems to take something away from the experience.:sad2:

So I spent a very productive day where I could have been typing notes, trying to sort out hours in work or tidying my bedroom/whatever making more video bits for my holiday dvd. On the plus side for all you lovely dissers that means I now have the rest of the video pics for Day 3 in Magic Kingdom. (I already put up some of the parade ones.) So video pics:
26_11_201114_25_0002.jpg

26_11_201114_28_0001.jpg

26_11_201114_34_0002.jpg

26_11_201116_15_0001.jpg

mka6009_0001.jpg

mka6029_0001.jpg

26_11_201118_20016_0001.jpg

mka10014_0001.jpg

I didn't even know I had this on video:
26_11_201121_24_0001.jpg

mka15001_0001.jpg

mka15003_0001.jpg

26_11_201123_06_0004.jpg

mka18037_0002.jpg

I love Stitch:
27_11_201100_07_0001.jpg

mka18020_0001.jpg

Then the extra photopass ones because they're pretty:
426533_10150571084537662_535572661_9107557_1804524571_n.jpg

425736_10150571084827662_535572661_9107558_627516092_n.jpg

423500_10150571086697662_535572661_9107562_1261441020_n.jpg

425307_10150571087752662_535572661_9107564_1200802392_n.jpg

Plus one edited photopass:
32370350087a.jpg

Then for an extra little treat for you all for reading along I thought I'd put together a little video to share with you all of the Dapper Dans performance I saw in Magic Kingdom as well: Click for Dapper Dans video

Oh no!!! You're a Duffy fan??? I'm not sure I can read this TR anymore. :lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

Just kidding, but Winnie the Pooh is the only Disney bear I care about. :thumbsup2

Aw Duffy was cute but Winnie the Pooh is still number one. I love Eeyore and Tigger although they're not bears :)

That was a pretty busy 3 hours. You got through quite a bit. I look forward to seeing what adventures you encounter in the World Showcase!

It didn't seem busy though until I wrote it all down later that night. The lines weren't busy and most rides were walk on. Nemo and Crush were the only things we had to wait for.

Things went a little downhill once we hit World Showcase that day :rolleyes:

We saw the Sergio was preforming, so we walked up and that's when the show was over!:confused3 Maybe next time...

What a bunch of cute Duffys, Kadence wants one, so maybe for Christmas I'll think about getting her one.

I like your pictures. That cropped photopass pic of the greenery across Main Street looks really amazing. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter