• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

7 or 8 day tickets

Now Mom of 3

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me if and where you can get longer Disneyland tickets than 5 days? I thought I read a thread about this some time ago but the search feature is not working right now. Thanks

hi, I got 8 day tickets for my trip in September by calling Disney Travel Company directly as you can only buy 5 day hoppers online.

As I live in Australia I have to pick them up at their office in DD when I arrive. I think if you live in the US they will ship them.

Oh and the 8 day ticket is the same price as the 7 day.

HTH
Cheers

drcorey said:
after about 6 or 7 days, it's cheaper to get a annual passport.
Only if you have no black out dates during your stay. You can always upgrade to an annual pass after going on the blackout dates, but it still isn't for everyone. $199/$169 for 7-8 days or $229 for deluxe annual pass, for a family of 5, it would cost $240 to upgrade to annual passes, since we don't go more than once a year this would be a waste.

Get Away Today Vacations. (www.getawaytoday.com). We bought our 8 day hoppers for the same price as their 7 day ones (what a bonus!). Everything worked out easy as pie. They mailed us a receipt and voucher number, we took it to the will call window and exchanged it for the hoppers without any problems! (8 day hopper is $199 adults, and $169 kids) We felt it was a great deal!

Hope this helps!

Now Mom of 3 said:
Can anyone tell me if and where you can get longer Disneyland tickets than 5 days? I thought I read a thread about this some time ago but the search feature is not working right now. Thanks

I can't imagine that you'd NEED a 7 or 8 day ticket. Really, 5 days is plenty to see and do everything--even at a relaxed and easy pace--since there are only two parks. (I've never needed more than 2 1/2 - 3 days even during peak times.) But, I'd recommend getting an annual pass, like others have said. There are some discounts at restaurants, hotels, shops, etc. with that which might make it worth it.

If you are planning a longer trip, you can always space out your stay on a multi-day hopper pass, sinc they are good for two weeks from the first day you use them. That way, if you wanted to spend time doing other things in the area, you could.

I don't mean any of this to sound negative, so I hope it helps. :thumbsup2

Thanks for all the help. 7 days will be just about right for my family. My kids like to do their favorites over and over and over! :) Our first trip we did 3 days and left wanting more. Our second trip we did 5 days and our third trip we did 7 and we never ran out of things to do. :teeth: We will probably be planning a 2 week trip so we have plently of time for Disney and visiting my family. We are considering one AP for the discounts since it will only be $30 more than the hopper pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter