7 Night Western Caribbean - What shows?

maleficent esq.

If you are not on a Disney Cruise you should be pl
Can someone please help me, I am just curious on a seven night cruise which Shows will I see? Thank you

Best to All
Mal

We are doing the 7 night Fantasy in a few weeks.

I am pretty sure we will be seeing a Welcome Show, Aladdin, Wishes, Believe and a Farewell Show. But this is my first DCL cruise so this is based on what I have been reading.

HTH
Missy

The first official western comes back on Saturday so Im hoping for some navigators :woohoo:

We just got back for the 7 day eastern caribbean cruise on the Magic.
We got the Welcome Show, Villians Tonight, Twice Charmed, Disney Dreams and the Farewell.

All were GREAT!

We just got back for the 7 day eastern caribbean cruise on the Magic.
We got the Welcome Show, Villians Tonight, Twice Charmed, Disney Dreams and the Farewell.

All were GREAT!

Thanks. Can you tell us what nights each show was?

Weeks 1 and 2 on fantasy were both western, we saw on both weeks alladin on Sunday, wishes on Tuesday and believe on Friday. On the second week a new show debut called let the fantasy begin was on Saturday as the welcome aboard show, there was no farewell show other than the character one in the atrium.

HTH

We were on the second sailing of the Fantasy, Western itinerary. On Saturday night, the Walt Disney Theatre featured "A Fantasy Come True", a musical journey through the wonderland of the Disney Fantasy. (We missed this...I bet it was awesome!) Sunday night featured a production of "Aladdin". It was terrific and the Genie was very funny! Great show! Monday night was the "Comedy and Ventriloquism of Taylor Mason". Tuesday was "Wishes". Missed this although I wish we had gone. Wednesday night was the viewing of "John Carter", the movie, in 3D. My husband enjoyed this. Thursday night was Susan Egan, the voice of Megura from Disney's Hercules and she played Belle on Broadway. She was wonderful and sang many Disney songs. She was very funny, too. Finally, Friday night was Disney's "Believe", which we also missed.

The movies playing that week on the Fantasy in the Buena Vista Theatre were: John Carter, The Muppets, Tangled in 3D, The Help, African Cats (Disney Nature), Real Steel and War Horse.

Playing on the Outdoor screen (Funnel Vision), we saw "Beauty and the Beast", "Toy Story", "Lion King", "Wall-E", "Emperor's New Groove", "Bolt", "Up", "Bridge to Terabithia", "Remember the Titans", "Pirates of the Caribbean", to name a few! It is the best place to watch a movie!!

We were on the second sailing of the Fantasy, Western itinerary. On Saturday night, the Walt Disney Theatre featured "A Fantasy Come True", a musical journey through the wonderland of the Disney Fantasy. (We missed this...I bet it was awesome!) Sunday night featured a production of "Aladdin". It was terrific and the Genie was very funny! Great show! Monday night was the "Comedy and Ventriloquism of Taylor Mason". Tuesday was "Wishes". Missed this although I wish we had gone. Wednesday night was the viewing of "John Carter", the movie, in 3D. My husband enjoyed this. Thursday night was Susan Egan, the voice of Megura from Disney's Hercules and she played Belle on Broadway. She was wonderful and sang many Disney songs. She was very funny, too. Finally, Friday night was Disney's "Believe", which we also missed.

The movies playing that week on the Fantasy in the Buena Vista Theatre were: John Carter, The Muppets, Tangled in 3D, The Help, African Cats (Disney Nature), Real Steel and War Horse.

Playing on the Outdoor screen (Funnel Vision), we saw "Beauty and the Beast", "Toy Story", "Lion King", "Wall-E", "Emperor's New Groove", "Bolt", "Up", "Bridge to Terabithia", "Remember the Titans", "Pirates of the Caribbean", to name a few! It is the best place to watch a movie!!

Which night was pirate night? Which day where you in Cozumel Tues or Wed?

TIA

Missy

Which night was pirate night? Which day where you in Cozumel Tues or Wed?

TIA

Missy

Pirate night was on Wednesday, the same day we were in Cozumel. It was a week ago today....ahhhhh!!! I think Wednesday was our favorite day!!! We did the Fury excursion. The Fury is a 65 foot catamaran and we snorkeled, drank beer, margaritas and soda and went to a private beach. The beach had all kinds of water toys including slides and a water trampoline. It was worth the money and a lot of fun!!! Our four kids loved it!!!

Thanks for this info!!

Thank you to all who took the time to post this wonderful information. Less than 6 months until we go. I am getting very excited. Again, thank you everyone.

Best to All
Mal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter