• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise July 25 - August 1, 2009

Very imporant, please let me know if the Promenade Lounge at 3:00 pm on July 25 is convenient for all

:thumbsup2

Here are the crazy people you will be seeing:

Family.jpg

I'm the grinning fool on the left (Greg), my DW Sheri, then left to right DD7 Olivia, DD10 Rebekah, and DD7 Jourdan.

I counted 20 families (2 SR for Travelling Tinkerbell Mary and 2 SR for DMom&Dad Heidi & Tony) and 38 kids.

:)

Ok, I think I ws adding Grannie in as a family.
Thanks for the help! I am good then for my family gifts!
Also, 3pm at the PL sounds good for us. I will be with the DH and DD wearing the Mickey and Minnie gloves!! :lmao:

Very imporant, please let me know if the Promenade Lounge at 3:00 pm on July 25 is convenient for all, or if you have any other idea, share with us as soon as possible so we can have a final plan on this! the safety drill is at 4:00 pm so we have about 45 minutes for updates, pictures etc. I'll try to set it up!
Blessings
Elcka

The Atkins will be there at 3:00 for the meet! Not sure what we will be wearing and I'm also not sure how to put a pix in, but we'll look for everyone! Thanks!

Very imporant, please let me know if the Promenade Lounge at 3:00 pm on July 25 is convenient for all, or if you have any other idea, share with us as soon as possible so we can have a final plan on this! the safety drill is at 4:00 pm so we have about 45 minutes for updates, pictures etc. I'll try to set it up!
Blessings
Elcka

Hi everyone! We leave next monday for the US, and my DW Tine is packing now :woohoo: First we go to AKL until next saturday, then boarding the Magic. We also will be at the Pormenade lounge at 3:00 pm to meet you all there. Leaves me one more question: Is someone packing something special for Pirates Night...? pirate: we plan to do so...
Dirk

And here we are..., this picture is taken 2 weeks ago in DLRParis (Disneyland Resort Paris):

Afbeelding025.jpg

from left to right: DD Manon (14), Me (Dirk), My god-child Andreas (who will not be on this cruise) and DW Tine.

Can you PM the final list to me also? I don't have enought posts (I don't think) so here is my email: loridavenport @ hoosierbroadband.com. You'll need to remove the spaces. I couldn't get it on the board otherwise..... Thanks for all of your hard work on this! We're leaving for WDW today!!! I was "too excited to sleep!" BTW, I recieve my FE yesterday, just in time, and it's beautiful. Thanks again.
Lori

Hi everyone! We leave next monday for the US, and my DW Tine is packing now :woohoo: First we go to AKL until next saturday, then boarding the Magic. We also will be at the Pormenade lounge at 3:00 pm to meet you all there. Leaves me one more question: Is someone packing something special for Pirates Night...? pirate: we plan to do so...
Dirk

Salut Dirk et famille!
Yes we are packing special clothes and hats for pirate night. And we are staying at AKL on Thursday and Friday night before the cruise. Maybe we'll see you! If not we'll be at the Promenade at 3pm!:banana::banana::banana:
So far only one of us is packed - DS14 is backpacking in the Bighorn Mountains of Wyoming so I dedcided to get him packed - he isn't here to complain about what I want him to wear.:rolleyes:

Yes, the Promenade at 3 p.m. sounds great. Z-Crew will be there. Things are getting so hectic at work, I am getting concerned about leaving in just over a week. But, I guess that is what vacations are for. Dump all your problems on someone else for a week while I sail off into the horizon with my family and friends.:banana:

Can you PM the final list to me also? I don't have enought posts (I don't think) so here is my email: loridavenport @ hoosierbroadband.com. You'll need to remove the spaces. I couldn't get it on the board otherwise..... Thanks for all of your hard work on this! We're leaving for WDW today!!! I was "too excited to sleep!" BTW, I recieve my FE yesterday, just in time, and it's beautiful. Thanks again.
Lori

Sorry. I hope I am not late, just sent it to you. Just like ZCrew, things at work are very hectic. :sad2:

Family.jpg

I'm the grinning fool on the left (Greg), my DW Sheri, then left to right DD7 Olivia, DD10 Rebekah, and DD7 Jourdan.

Its so nice to put face(s) on the names. Tried to insert one but I guess I'm doing something not right :confused3

DIS Meet - okay, thanks Elcka. And will print the FE list with the deck plan (i hope).

Hooray! My FE arrived in the mail today. I purchased one from eBay seller bonnysews. It's cute!
We will attempt to make every attempt to be at PL at 3pm on the 25th!
If anybody has a spare lanyard, it would be very much appreciated.
Oh, and wideeyedwonder... you are a gorgeous family!
Also, If somebody could email the final FE list, it would be great! Thanks so much!!
See you all soon.

well...be now everybody knows life has its way of catching up with me!!!! Its been a little while since I was on, man when you miss a few days you really miss a lot!!!

I went toobing with my oldest daughter, husband and my bro and his wife...my brother is still trying to get me back for our child hood pranks apparently cause he just about killed me on the lake (july 5) My neck is still recovering, I finally dont have a head ache after many many trips to the chiropractor. I am still very stiff I scheduled a couples massage for my husband and I next wednesday Hate to wait so long to get it but we planned a camping trip about 6 hours away from us for this sunday monday and come home on tuesday so I will have two day before we leave texas to get ready ....:laughing: no pressure Thats also getting our son packed to go stay with his aunt while we are gone:scared::lmao: no pressure!!!:rolleyes1

anyway could I please get the updated version of our FE list???

We are flying in friday and staying at the Amerisuites is anyone else maybe doing this as well....very nervous about staying there my former TA booked this if I had known the airport had a hotel we soooo would have stayed there:idea: Im sure it will be fine:wizard: 3 sound great just have to talk my dh into it....Im a joiner and he well...isnt:grouphug: There is also nine years diff. in our age could have something to do with it but I dont think so!!:lmao: Just a warning if he doesnt talk much its not any of you its totally him..

So sorry to hear of all the trouble with all the FE's have to tell you I attempted to make ours but ended up taking a two hour road trip each way to my aunts,who sews, to help me with ours!

ok think i made up for my missed time on here as I said my dh doesnt talk and I dont stop!!

Hooray! My FE arrived in the mail today. I purchased one from eBay seller bonnysews. It's cute!
We will attempt to make every attempt to be at PL at 3pm on the 25th!
If anybody has a spare lanyard, it would be very much appreciated.
Also, If somebody could email the final FE list, it would be great! Thanks so much!!
See you all soon.

I sent you the copy last Sunday. Please check.

This would be wonderful. I tried sending my email but have not posted 10 messages yet so we can't include email. I will try and get more posted but if you can post your email, she can access and send to your DD. She will be eagerly awaiting.

Sorry it took so long...check your private messages, I've sent you my daughter's email address. I hope our daughters can communicated before the trip!

I also heard the PL at 3:00 is a good time/place to meet. The sign sounds like a good idea too. I had heard that some groups al wear a bright colored name tag, but the sign sounds easier!!
And I LOVE the picture idea!!! :idea:

Family.jpg

Ok, I think I ws adding Grannie in as a family.
Thanks for the help! I am good then for my family gifts!
Also, 3pm at the PL sounds good for us. I will be with the DH and DD wearing the Mickey and Minnie gloves!! :lmao:

The Atkins will be there at 3:00 for the meet! Not sure what we will be wearing and I'm also not sure how to put a pix in, but we'll look for everyone! Thanks!

Dirk

And here we are..., this picture is taken 2 weeks ago in DLRParis (Disneyland Resort Paris):

Afbeelding025.jpg

from left to right: DD Manon (14), Me (Dirk), My god-child Andreas (who will not be on this cruise) and DW Tine.

Salut Dirk et famille!
Yes we are packing special clothes and hats for pirate night. And we are staying at AKL on Thursday and Friday night before the cruise. Maybe we'll see you! If not we'll be at the Promenade at 3pm!:banana::banana::banana:
So far only one of us is packed - DS14 is backpacking in the Bighorn Mountains of Wyoming so I dedcided to get him packed - he isn't here to complain about what I want him to wear.:rolleyes:

Yes, the Promenade at 3 p.m. sounds great. Z-Crew will be there. Things are getting so hectic at work, I am getting concerned about leaving in just over a week. But, I guess that is what vacations are for. Dump all your problems on someone else for a week while I sail off into the horizon with my family and friends.:banana:

Hey guys thank you for all the answers, and the fabulous pictures! I see if I can post ours, we are so exited. Thank you My3m for offering a copy of the FE list once in the meet that way we can update, HILLARY I have an extra lanyard, MNDISFAN is your DS a Boy Scout? mine is! and DLRPfan we may stay at AKL on Friday night, but will let you know on Monday ($$$) can't wait, I had ask my DH to help me with the logistics of getting in the ship, so I can take care of the meet as good as I can. It's going to be so cool we are so many families! Pleasse let me know if someone has a good quality camera so the group picture comes up great, I mean we can all use ours but it will be so cool to have a group one that can be e-mail to all after the trip. Let's remember that all activity is over at around 3:45 pm, because of the safety drill at 4:00 pm, so trying to be on time will guarantee having time for the big group pic. Getting everyone together after that may be a little challenging> or you can find me next to the buffet table :laughing:
A great and safe trip to the ones leaving already and on their way here and blessings to all. Elcka

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter