• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise July 25 - August 1, 2009

Hi I noticed you on another thread about the magnets...every link I went to was a dead end, did you find a place to print off disney "stuff"??:surfweb::scared:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2147014&page=94

Hi
This is the thread were I got my magnets from........the people there are really nice and I asked for something custom and two different people made things for me..........they do some amazing things. You just ask and they make them up and post them or they pm them to you. good luck

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2147014&page=94

Hi
This is the thread were I got my magnets from........the people there are really nice and I asked for something custom and two different people made things for me..........they do some amazing things. You just ask and they make them up and post them or they pm them to you. good luck

Thanks!!!! did you find the full page magnet paper I have looked everywhere....all I could find is 4 X 6 I really want the full page!!

is this Saturday. You will miss a big part of a GREAT vacation if you will miss our FE fun activities :lmao::cool1:.
Btw, how about our DIS meets. Ideas??? What time and where....
I am planning to hit the Mickey Mouse splash zone after lunch on Debarkation Day. If there's a lady having so much fun in there with a 23 month old baby, that would be ME:thumbsup2:banana::cool1:

Thanks!!!! did you find the full page magnet paper I have looked everywhere....all I could find is 4 X 6 I really want the full page!!

Hi
I did find the full size magnet paper. Michaels has it for 15.00 for 5 sheets. Thought that was a bit much (even with a 40% off coupon)..........so I decided to do something that someone on the disboard suggested...........I'm printing on card stock, bought a ream of it for 4.00 at Target..........then I'm having it laminated at staples for 1.00 a sheet and then cutting up the business card size magnets that I also purchased at staples.......they were 10 for 4.00.

I just didn't want to take the chance of messing up a magnet sheet for the price they want for them.

Someone else on the disboards told me that you can get them .........the full sheets alot cheaper online. I did a search and they were cheaper.......so if you really want to go with the full sheets I would buy on line, if you want to print more than 5 magnets.

Good Luck and hope I helped a little!

Hi
I did find the full size magnet paper. Michaels has it for 15.00 for 5 sheets. Thought that was a bit much (even with a 40% off coupon)..........so I decided to do something that someone on the disboard suggested...........I'm printing on card stock, bought a ream of it for 4.00 at Target..........then I'm having it laminated at staples for 1.00 a sheet and then cutting up the business card size magnets that I also purchased at staples.......they were 10 for 4.00.

I just didn't want to take the chance of messing up a magnet sheet for the price they want for them.

Someone else on the disboards told me that you can get them .........the full sheets alot cheaper online. I did a search and they were cheaper.......so if you really want to go with the full sheets I would buy on line, if you want to print more than 5 magnets.

Good Luck and hope I helped a little!

I am also afraid I will mess them up....and afraid to take the time to order them online!!

Just FYI if you go to photobucket(google)and sign up its free there are most of the pics that are on the thread for the magnets and you can personalize them yourself how you want them I figured this out by accident but its pretty neat!!:woohoo:

some of them I couldnt find so I am hoping they will make it for me!:upsidedow

I am also afraid I will mess them up....and afraid to take the time to order them online!!

Just FYI if you go to photobucket(google)and sign up its free there are most of the pics that are on the thread for the magnets and you can personalize them yourself how you want them I figured this out by accident but its pretty neat!!:woohoo:

some of them I couldnt find so I am hoping they will make it for me!:upsidedow

Hey...I found my magnet paper at Staples....it was 5 sheets for about $8. I'm lazy and didn't feel like looking around too much!

Hey...I found my magnet paper at Staples....it was 5 sheets for about $8. I'm lazy and didn't feel like looking around too much![/QUOT

Thanks!!! unfortunately we dont have a staples:sad1: I am thinking I will have the paper laminated at kinkos and stick some of the magnetic tape on it.

is this Saturday. You will miss a big part of a GREAT vacation if you will miss our FE fun activities :lmao::cool1:.
Btw, how about our DIS meets. Ideas??? What time and where....
I am planning to hit the Mickey Mouse splash zone after lunch on Debarkation Day. If there's a lady having so much fun in there with a 23 month old baby, that would be ME:thumbsup2:banana::cool1:

I have read on other threads that deck 3 Promenade Lounge is a good place to meet. One group said they setup a time and all wore Lime Green name tags so that everyone would know who to look for.
Just an idea...

We would like to be a part of Fish Extenders for our cruise which is on 7-25. How do we go about that?

We just need your names, kids names and ages and room number. Also, if you are celebrating anything and would like us to know about it.

Here's our plan so far...

Key West - just go get some Key Lime ice cream in a stick, shop a little
- Mickey Splash Zone/Pool

GC - Rays, Reef and Rum Point (may change to only Rays and Snorkeling cuz it may be too long for the baby

Coz - Nachi Cocom

CC - Banana Boat, Family Beach

:cool1::yay::woohoo:

GC - Rays, Reef and Rum Point (may change to only Rays and Snorkeling cuz it may be too long for the baby

Coz - Nachi Cocom

sounds like fun....
we are...

Key West - Glass bottom boat

GC - Seven mile beach

Coz - we are just winging that one

CC - lets see our teens are doing the wild side, Grannie Bailey Courtney mom and dad are doing the eco tour while the big kids are busy, and grannie and Bailey are deep sea fishing after that (dont remember the right name)

Im so ready to go!!!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Coz - Nachi Cocom

Day 2 - Key West - Sunday, July 26, 2009
Wander key west
Palo Dinner - 8:00PM

Day 3 - At Sea - Monday, July 27, 2009
Palo Brunch - 10:30AM

Day 4 - Grand Cayman - Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Shipwreck & Reef Snorkeling - 10:15AM - 12:55PM

Day 5 - Cozumel - Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Four Elements – A Mayan Adventure - 9:15AM - 4:15PM

Day 7 - Castaway Cay - Friday, July 31, 2009
Watercraft Ski Adventure - 10:00AM - 11:00AM
Parasailing - 2:30PM - 3:30PM

Almost there....ALL...MOST...THERE!

Wander key west

We are doing the Palo brunch at 10:30 on the 27th too!
KW we are winging it
Coz we are doing the Cozumel Beach Break
GC we are dong the Seaworld Semi Submarine
and CC we are just getting floats.

Wander key west

Oh, you got good Palo schedule. I wanted our Palo Dinner that night too but I dont have the heart to have dinner on my bday w/o our kids so our Palo Dinner is GC day, Tuesday at 630pm and will try to get Palo Brunch same day but at 11am after the Toads Race (?) with our baby.

Hi all...
We are on our own in Key West, but we want want to see Mile Marker 0, the Southernmost point, and the aquarium.

GC - We are taking the early island tour and a pirate ship ride/swim in the afternoon.

Coz - Eco park tour and snorkle

CC - We rented bikes and floats

See you all soon!

Day 2 Key West: Harry Truman Little White House / Mel Fischer Maritime Museum

Day 3 @ Sea: Looks like we're joining some of you for Palo Brunch @ 1030

Day 4 GC: We got a great deal on a Private tour thanks to our friends from the UK that have friends on the island.

Day 5 Cozumel: Dolphin Push, Pull, and Swim

Day 6 @ Sea: High Tea @ 3PM (although the DW is thinking about dropping this) & Palo @ 7PM

Day 7 CC: Nothing planned, although the kids are all talking about wanting to parasail

my3m: Thanks so much for keeping track of everyone wanting to do the FE exchange. :surfweb:About how many cabins are currently signed up? :confused3 Our UK friends are going shopping this weekend for their gifts, and would like an approximate number if possible. Thx. :thumbsup2
Hopefully, you have them on your list now? They are in 2070: It's Sara / Lucy DD14 / James DS 12

Is anyone doing any of the wine / beer / margerita / martini tastings? :cool1::woohoo: I suspect you will see us at 1x or more of the wine tastings, and maybe a beer tasting or two; but suspect that we'll be giving the martini tasting a miss. :rolleyes1 You would probably need to ask the DW why. :rotfl2:

Day 2 Key West: Harry Truman Little White House / Mel Fischer Maritime Museum

Day 3 @ Sea: Looks like we're joining some of you for Palo Brunch @ 1030

Day 4 GC: We got a great deal on a Private tour thanks to our friends from the UK that have friends on the island.

Day 5 Cozumel: Dolphin Push, Pull, and Swim

Day 6 @ Sea: High Tea @ 3PM (although the DW is thinking about dropping this) & Palo @ 7PM

Day 7 CC: Nothing planned, although the kids are all talking about wanting to parasail

my3m: Thanks so much for keeping track of everyone wanting to do the FE exchange. :surfweb:About how many cabins are currently signed up? :confused3 Our UK friends are going shopping this weekend for their gifts, and would like an approximate number if possible. Thx. :thumbsup2
Hopefully, you have them on your list now? They are in 2070: It's Sara / Lucy DD14 / James DS 12

Is anyone doing any of the wine / beer / margerita / martini tastings? :cool1::woohoo: I suspect you will see us at 1x or more of the wine tastings, and maybe a beer tasting or two; but suspect that we'll be giving the martini tasting a miss. :rolleyes1 You would probably need to ask the DW why. :rotfl2:

Do I have ur email address? If not, PM it to me, I will send you a copy of the spreadsheet.

Is anyone doing any of the wine / beer / margerita / martini tastings? :cool1::woohoo: I suspect you will see us at 1x or more of the wine tastings, and maybe a beer tasting or two; but suspect that we'll be giving the martini tasting a miss. :rolleyes1 You would probably need to ask the DW why. :rotfl2:[/QUOTE]

We are hoping to get into a beer/margarita tasting too. Not so big on the wine or martinis though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter