• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

7-Night-Eastern Caribbean-Fantasy-April 22, 2017

Yeah...Me too. This will be our first Disney Cruise and I'm so excited...I'm already counting down how long! Going to WDW this May so that should help...
We are going at the end of April to get a Disney fix!! Of course we were just there this past Thanksgiving weekend!! LOL!!

Tilton is great!! We love stopping there when we go up North!!! This will be our second cruise on the Fantasy! Looks like your family is pros at cruising!! How awesome!! Our son is 10 (11 in April), and my daughter is 9 months old. Do you decorate your cabin door or participate in Fish Extender gifts? I am just learning about those!

Last edited:
My wife, Lisa and I are booked on this sailing as well!! This will be our 5th. We are bringing along our dear friend Velma who has never cruised before and swore up and down that she would never cruise. Then when she started seeing pictures and hearing about all the fun LIsa and I have had on DCL, she decided to give it a try. When we said we had booked onboard on our last cruise and needed to firm up the booking she said "well, when do we want to go?" I am soooo excited to share my love of DCL cruising with a friend. Looking forward to meeting everyone!!

Tilton is great!! We love stopping there when we go up North!!! This will be our second cruise on the Fantasy! Looks like your family is pros at cruising!! How awesome!! Our son is 10 (11 in April), and my daughter is 9 months old. Do you decorate your cabin door or participate in Fish Extender gifts? I am just learning about those!

My son will be be 11 in August so they meet each other in the club! I have read about the FE numerous times, but have always felt it was more work than i wanted to do...although i know you don't have to go crazy. I do enjoy seeing the decorated doors, but have skipped on that too. I like to keep the vacation low key, but some people love it!

Hi all how do we start a FE group for this sailing...I really want to do this and would love to get the ball rolling...any help is appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter