7 month window for BLT or BWV

DoryDorito

Mouseketeer
The third week of January, what are the chances I will be able to get a full week at BWV or BLT?

We are booked at our home resort, AKV and in all honesty, I'll be fine there but really want to try a new resort. 2 adults, and two kids under 10. We have a 1 bedroom savanna view at the moment.

What would you recommend? Is there a particular resort that is likely to have a full week available that third week of January (this will be after marathon weekend)?

I'm really open to just about any resort, but we are not a split stay type of family. My husband will likely not to any parks (I know, I know) so someplace where he can walk around and relax would be good.

Jenny

IMO, there is a very good to excellent chance that you will be able to get into BWV. For sure, if you are willing to take a Pool/Garden 1 bedroom. There may even be 1 bedrooms still available for standard view or Boardwalk view. I am assuming you will book as soon as the window opens.

IMO, there is also a good chance of getting BCV. The last half of January tends to be one of the easier times to book the near park resorts at 7 months.

Good luck!

The only possible snag might be MLK weekend when standard and BW view rooms might be harder to get, but as Carol said I think you will have no worries. Enjoy the low crowds!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter