7 mile or Rum Point?

wendyk

Disney Lover
Anyone ever been on the DCL excursion to Rum Point? Last year we went ourselves to 7 mile beach after Captain Marvans. Thought I'd get some feedback on Rum Point.

Thanks,
Wendy

I was considering doing the Rum Point Adventure but after reading that you spent more time getting to and from Rum Point than actually there, I think we'll be going to 7-mile Beach. HTH

i saw posting on this a long time ago ,i am doing 7mile because it is alot closer and the grand caymans chamber of commerce said the most beautiful beaches are on 7 mile beach i book an excursion on my own with abanks.com web site and that is what they recomend 7 mile beach if you go to their web site you can get some pic's and if you click on them and then click on the lower right hand corner it will enlarge with the arrow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter