7 foot tall DS

pmdeve

DIS Veteran
We want to go on a cruise, but my son thinks his too tall. Can he fit on a cruise?

my husband is 6 '6 but has had years to get used to it :). I have read that ceilings are low which is always something my husband comments on. the inside is probably nothing different than your sion is used to but maybe the open air spaces will be relaxing for him!

My husband is 6'11". We did a four night dream and loved it. Can't wait to go on the fantasy in two weeks!!!

Two tips:
1. Get a cabin close to a stairway . The cabin hallways are tough with the exit signs and sprinklers . Rest of the ship is no problem .

2. Have him shower in the spa/ fitness center. My husband loved going up there to shower before dinner... Super relaxing too!

Whether he will enjoy a cruise is up to him... But his height should not be an issue!

Enjoy !

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

So he is either worried Mickey won't appear in the picture with him or goofy will challenge him on the sports deck at basketball? Btw it's safe to say the bathtub will qualify as a large sink for him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter