• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

7 flights, 6 hotels, 1 cruise ship and a major stuff up...brace yourself UPDATE!

That's exactly how we're looking at it ;)

DH still hasn't been to San Francisco so that will probably be on the next, .

We loved San Fran. I can strongly recommend Franchino Restaurant in Little Italy (347 Columbus Ave) for the best home-style Italian meals. They're only open for dinner, though.

becpee said:
3 nights to go, I'm not counting down, I don't want to go home at all.
DH is talking of coming back here, it is a really lovely place.
We're already talking the next trip :rotfl:

We also found a little takeaway place called Chipotle Mexican Grill, so cheap and so tasty!
It's like Subway but Mexican! If you see one don't hesitate to try it ;)

Love the next trip is already being planned!

I have heard great things about Chipotle from a few people now. I know there is one right near our accom in NY so it's on my list. Even the kids meals looked great there!

Love the next trip is already being planned!

I have heard great things about Chipotle from a few people now. I know there is one right near our accom in NY so it's on my list. Even the kids meals looked great there!

We've been to Chipotle twice now, and I'm a fan :laughing: even better DS who is a fussy eater is a fan :thumbsup2 and it is so cheap, wholesome and filling.
Tonight we're off to The Cheesecake Factory, not so wholesome but very filling ;)

Oh Becpee, have just caught up on all this! Wow, you have a good case to argue with Delta as that Delta agent on the phone should have cancelled that MCO-LAX flight while you were on the phone with them and should NEVER have told you that no-showing the flight was okay. When res agents are on the phone to pax, they should technically make notes in the booking of everything they discussed with the pax so it would be very interesting to know what booking notes are in that booking of yours and whether Delta will be honest with you if, in fact, the res agent recorded the facts of the conversation correctly.

On the positive, so glad that you are enjoying Palm Springs. When we lived in L.A. when I was a child, my parents would sometimes take us there for long weekends which we all enjoyed.:thumbsup2

becpee said:
We've been to Chipotle twice now, and I'm a fan :laughing: even better DS who is a fussy eater is a fan :thumbsup2 and it is so cheap, wholesome and filling.
Tonight we're off to The Cheesecake Factory, not so wholesome but very filling ;)

My girls are not fussy but they are not very adventurous eaters so I'm glad to hear your son liked the food:)

We're on our way home :(
Sitting in LAX using the free wifi, just had The Last Supper at IHOP, and all we did was sit there saying " I don't want to go"

We'll get home and the planning and saving begins again.

A plan for a 48inch mark on the wall, and when DS reaches it we book another Disney trip :laughing:

My tip of the day? Do not use hotel phones for long distance calls :headache:
We both called our workplaces last week, DH was on the phone for 4 minute, me for 10 :confused3
$100 later and that's after they refunded $47 for calls made that didn't even connect. They refunded those when I asked for itemized calls, that's my only compliant about the hotel though :rolleyes1

See you on the flip side, with pics :laughing: I'm going back to work on Thursday, that'll be fun...not

We're on our way home :(
Sitting in LAX using the free wifi, just had The Last Supper at IHOP, and all we did was sit there saying " I don't want to go"

We'll get home and the planning and saving begins again.

A plan for a 48inch mark on the wall, and when DS reaches it we book another Disney trip :laughing:

My tip of the day? Do not use hotel phones for long distance calls :headache:
We both called our workplaces last week, DH was on the phone for 4 minute, me for 10 :confused3
$100 later and that's after they refunded $47 for calls made that didn't even connect. They refunded those when I asked for itemized calls, that's my only compliant about the hotel though :rolleyes1

See you on the flip side, with pics :laughing: I'm going back to work on Thursday, that'll be fun...not

enjoy the last rays of holidays..its so depressing to be back..and with my next WDW sept 2015 I think I am going to die......

safe travels......looking forward to YOUR TR:wave2:

Just heard the funniest thing yet, Delta can't fly to San Diego tonight because their crew timed out, so they're chartering a bus.
Delta is a circus...

Have a safe trip home, 48 inches i hope DS doesn't have to far to grow then :)

I think he's about 44-45inches now, so a little bit to go yet.

Is it sad that I'm sitting in the departure lounge pricing hotels in Palm Springs for next September??
DH wants to do 10 nights...
I might try and coincide our trip with my sister so we could take off to Vegas for a few days :p

Hope the trip home goes smoothly! And there's nothing wrong at all with you thinking about the next trip!! :thumbsup2 I just call that being prepared :rotfl2:

We got home a week ago and haven't paid of the credit card bill yet...but I'm already considering options for next year....:scratchin

Andona

Have a good trip back Bec and enjoy the first night back in your own bed - that part of going home is always nice :thumbsup2

becpee said:
Just heard the funniest thing yet, Delta can't fly to San Diego tonight because their crew timed out, so they're chartering a bus.
Delta is a circus...

Can't even imagine how it would feel to get to an airport expecting to board a plane and being put on a bus! *eek*

Safe trip home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter