7 Dwarf's Ride?

gayles

DIS Veteran
Any time Soon ????????? Oh Please we will be there in March 25- March 31 , 2014 ;)

I think it's opening in early May. If you're in luck, maybe they will have soft openings at the end of March.

I truly hope that you can get on the soft opening but it is very unlikely.

If they do it would happen towards the middle of April.

Sorry!!! :sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

We are going roughly the same time as you and I still have my fingers crossed for a soft opening. The LMR was in soft openings 7 weeks before its Media Preview, so I thnk there is some hope that SDMT could be, as its media date begins April 30. Read on another site that cast member training is completed March 20.

Add one more that is really hoping that it will be open in some capacity by April 6th.

This may be a silly question but what exactly is a soft opening?

They will release an opening date of say May 14th. Before that official opening, they will open it certain days for guests to ride for training. This is the same for many things such as retail stores. If they announce an opening date, they will have a soft opening a couple of days before for team member to train without the craziness of the crowds on the first official day.

Add one more that is really hoping that it will be open in some capacity by April 6th.
doubt that maybe CM previews but they are having a media event for April 30th so I would expect sometime closer to that date little before or after April sixth may just be a bit to early for guests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter