• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

7 Dwarfs Mine Coaster

Early 2014.

(I personally have my fingers and toes crossed for holiday season 2013, but I'm not counting on it. Quite a bit of the work appears done, though.)

i really hope it is early 2014 as expected, i just wonder how early is early. i want to go back the first week of february but that is pretty early. if it were open by then it would definitely help convince my boyfriend to go back :P

i really hope it is early 2014 as expected, i just wonder how early is early. i want to go back the first week of february but that is pretty early. if it were open by then it would definitely help convince my boyfriend to go back :P

I don't think anything official has said "early", though I too think it will be relatively early in 2014.

I don't think anything official has said "early", though I too think it will be relatively early in 2014.

I was thinking the same thing. They have been very noncommittal beyond 2014.

Planning our next trip for May 2014. Is May still considered "early" or should it be open by then?

have they started working on it yet? I know they just did the new Tangled themed rest area so maybe they will focus on the mine train now. I personally can;t wait for it to open!

have they started working on it yet? I know they just did the new Tangled themed rest area so maybe they will focus on the mine train now. I personally can;t wait for it to open!

Yes. It has been under construction and visible to guests for a year or more. It's rather hard to miss.

I know for a fact that it is being built right now! I talked to my FIL today whose job it is to build the rides! So they have been working on it. That is all he could tell me. Just that they were building it.

we were there just a few weeks ago. They have windows in the walls every so many feet (i'd say at least 3 or 4 total) you can peek in and see. My husband is sorta in the construction/building process (i know rides are different than buildings) but he said he thought they had a good year on that. It hardly looked like much was done but who knows ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter