7 days until WDW & Daytona500

jkfreeman33

Mouseketeer
We booked this trip 11 months ago and we are finally down to a week until we leave for WDW and the Daytona 500.
Let's hope the weather holds up this time. 2 years ago, we saw the "Pothole 500" and it was bitter cold sitting out waiting for the race to resume after they fixed the track.
Hoping the crowds are better this year than they were 2 years ago with the race being a week later. I read that the big cheerleading event is still this weekend, so we will miss that.........
Vroom, Vroom....I'm ready! :yay:

Isn't it great when the countdown graphic finally makes it's way all the way across? Have a great time!

I have to comment, though... wow, someone from Illinois commenting that Daytona was bitter cold on their last trip. I'm trying to wrap my brain around that one. :rotfl2: I'd think anything above 30º would seem warm to you.

JESUS!

President's Day
Daytona 500
NBA All-Star game

Anything else I missed in my "planning?". We go down the 22nd. :lmao:

I forgot about One More Disney Day too!

At least I'm leaving on the 28th. Never thought I'd be looking forward to leaving on a particular day, especially not before I even left home to go!

And the hits just keep on a'comin'... :rotfl2:

Surely somebody else has some new joy to add to all this we already have!

We booked this trip 11 months ago and we are finally down to a week until we leave for WDW and the Daytona 500.
Let's hope the weather holds up this time. 2 years ago, we saw the "Pothole 500" and it was bitter cold sitting out waiting for the race to resume after they fixed the track.
Hoping the crowds are better this year than they were 2 years ago with the race being a week later. I read that the big cheerleading event is still this weekend, so we will miss that.........
Vroom, Vroom....I'm ready! :yay:

Just watching practice for the Bud Shootout, and I must say I'm jealous - but we went a few years ago when it was quite chilly even for us Canadians! Enjoy, we'll be watching from the couch!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter