7 Days until Disney

yeahdisney

DIS Veteran
We leave next Friday for Florida. No school here today, and no work, our two offices were closed. Tomorrow I plan to pack, get a few snacks and reading material for the kids at the airport. Working M,T,W and then I'M FREE. :banana: Yesterday I checked and the hotel went down $35 if I prepay (the first two nights). Then Sunday check into the Beach Club and off to the Magic Kingdom. It is DS 7th birthday trip.

Wow you sound so organized compared to me. We leave in 10 days and I haven't even come up with a packing list yet. Plus I'm sick, dh is sick and one out of three of my kids is sick...just hoping, hoping, hoping that no one else gets sick.

:cool1: We'll be there then also. We leave on Wednesday, with about 150 teenagers, for a field hockey tournament at Wide World of Sports. I hope you guys have fun and happy birthday!

We'll be there at the same time. Escaping the snow!!! Can't wait!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter