• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

7 Days of Work till we leave, 7 Days of Work, You knock one out...

chrome64

Imagineer at Heart
I can now count the time until we leave for Disney World in terms of how many times I have to come back to work.

I have to come to work 7 more days before we leave!! It just makes me smile and as everyone else is stressing out over all of the "problems" at work I know that in about 13 days I will leave this place for two weeks and I will not give it a second thought. I am blessed with the ability to forget everything else when I am in Disney!!

Everyone join me as I do a little dance in my office as everyone else has already left for the day and there is no danger of anyone seeing me act goofy!!!

:banana: :banana: :cheer2: :cheer2: :bounce: :cool1: :cool1: :woohoo: :banana: :banana: :banana:

have a great time counting down...on our last trip I made a trip counter ring (you know, like the ring garland you made as a kid out of construction paper) for the last 20 days in counting down. We won't be going back until October and my five year old wants me to make one now! I might have to think about it cause I can't wait! have an awesome time

I only have two more days of work before I am leaving. We leave Saturday, but, my son gets out of school Thursday at noon. Unfortunately, I was on call today and will be tomorrow. But, then, 10 whole days of no on call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter