7 days of resturants

jkp_9192002

Mouseketeer
we are going for thanksgiving this year and we need advice.
if you had to chose 7 resturants what would they be?
we are doing chef mickeys for sure
i have heard great things about the coral reef and the rainforest cafe.
we have a 4yo son, that will be 5yo when we go so keep that in mind. thanks!!!

1. Chef Mickey's
2. Whispering Canyon (lunch or dinner)
3. Le Cellier (mommy and daddy special treat!)
4. Rain Forest Cafe (more for atmosphere than food)
5. Sci-fi
have to think about the rest!

Paula

thanks those are all resturants i have thought about. isn't whispering canyon the place that employees say and do crazy things???

Yes, the WC is the TS place that the CM interact with kids and adults. Just watch what happens when the kids ask for ketcup or a straw!

Other recommendations are the Prime Time 50's, O'Hana's, LLT and Cindy's.

When eating out when our kids were very young I always tried to avoid sit down dinners, was never sure how patient they would be waiting between courses. So where to eat that would be good for mom, dad and a 5 year old?

Whispering Canyon - great for kids, lots to hold their interest

Liberty Tree Tavern - Turkey, gravy & all the trimming along with goofy & friends- served family style

Cape May At the Beach Club - buffet (breakfast is charactor meal) they also give the kids crayons so they can color right on the paper table coverings. Or the Crystal Palace Buffet with Tiger and crew it good also

I have always found the food at Rain Forest to be awlful bu the atmosphere is something that a child would really enjoy. You already have chef Mickeys so for me fourbig dinners with a five year would be enuf for me. Think the other three eating choices would be more low key, like pizza in the room or ESPN one nite, The quick service meals at Japan or Sunset (?) in the Land building at EPCOT. Earl of Sandwich or Casey's Corner

Some ideas:

1. 'Ohana!!!!
2. Sci Fi
3. 50's prime time
4. Chef Mickey's

I'll try to think of more. Rainforest is overrated--it is just loud & the food is just OK. My DD 3 loves Epcot & we've taken her to Biergarten, Alfredo's, Chefs de France, and Le Cellier. She did fine at all of them. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter