7 days of Mickey Craze! End of Nov 2012 My 1st TR

Thanks for sharing your trip with us! I enjoyed your TR, and loved all the great food pics!:thumbsup2 I say you should definitely do a Disney cruise (perhaps a sea AND land trip?). I look forward to one day doing one:goodvibes

Thanks for sharing your trip with us! I enjoyed your TR, and loved all the great food pics!:thumbsup2 I say you should definitely do a Disney cruise (perhaps a sea AND land trip?). I look forward to one day doing one:goodvibes

thanks! that would be fun sea and land
im still not so sure what's the next plan would be. but i am definitely gonna go back LOL

Wow! You have a trip report on steroids! We ate at 'Ohana in Nov too and I thought it wasn't as good as out other experiences there. I miss the timing and the speed of the food. I also miss the hot towels after the chicken wings.

I think you should of just went to Epcot everyday. :rotfl2:

Thanks for all the fod pictures too. I haven't ate lunch yet and now I'm really starving! popcorn::

Wow! You have a trip report on steroids! We ate at 'Ohana in Nov too and I thought it wasn't as good as out other experiences there. I miss the timing and the speed of the food. I also miss the hot towels after the chicken wings.

I think you should of just went to Epcot everyday. :rotfl2:

Thanks for all the fod pictures too. I haven't ate lunch yet and now I'm really starving! popcorn::

Thanks! lol i am still waiting on your report about why it will be the last! the suspense is killing me

Epcot is like a magnet. keeps making me go back to them!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter