• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

7 days in May - Grand Floridian

ahaxton

Earning My Ears
What's the best way to go about a deal. Got a package quote off disney main page that was the resort plus tickets? Is there a way to get that package cheaper? Or should I just go ahead and order right off disney main page?

Okay some questions:
1) Do you go more than once a year? Would you consider one person in your party getting an Annual Pass? There are AP discounts thru 5/21 (so far).
2) Do you have AAA? AAA offers rooms discounts (subject to availability).
3) Are you a Florida resident; there are discounts for locals.

Definitely you can call to a CM (or two or three) to find out if you are eligible for discounts. You have to ask; Disney doesn't usually volunteer discounts. There may yet be a general public "code" but you'll have to vigilant. Depending on what you want to do, many people book room only with a discount and buy their tickets separately from other authorized sources that offer discounts.

Thanks,

I guess my best chance for any discount would be to buy tickets elsewhere. Georgia resident here.

It's harder to find discounted, legitimate tickets.

It's much easier to get a discount on a room only reservation.

I would suggest CALL Disney (not online) and specifically ask "are there any special discounts available for May XX-May XX." There are public discounts currently available. You may need to be flexible in your dates/resort choice, but you can get a discount somehow.

Packages are rarely a better deal...better to buy your room only and add the tickets you need later.

It's harder to find discounted, legitimate tickets.

It's much easier to get a discount on a room only reservation.

I would suggest CALL Disney (not online) and specifically ask "are there any special discounts available for May XX-May XX." There are public discounts currently available. You may need to be flexible in your dates/resort choice, but you can get a discount somehow.

Packages are rarely a better deal...better to buy your room only and add the tickets you need later.

ok great, thanks for the tip!

Georgia residents can get the same discount as florida residents. Call reservations and talk to them instead of using the net.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter