7 Day Ticket Question

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums' started by dianemom2, Jan 12, 2009.

1. dianemom2

dianemom2 DIS Veteran

We have 7 day tickets that we bought for a trip that is coming up in a week. We will only be using 4 days from the tickets. Can we give the tickets to a cousin (who has very little money and could not afford to take her kids to Universal without this help)? I know Disney has some kind of finger id or something. Does Universal do this or can she use a couple of the days that would be left on our tickets. We would to be able to help her do something fun for her kids if we can. She lives an easy driving distance from Universal so getting there and back is not an issue.

2. phamton

phamton The Other Orlando Themepark

You won't be able to do that as the tickets will have your biometrics (finger scan) associated with the tickets after you use them for the first time.

3. Metro West

Metro West Nothing to see here...move along.

:thumbsup2

4. dianemom2

dianemom2 DIS Veteran

Well, that is a real shame. Too bad those extra days will go to waste instead of being used by somebody who could put them to good use. The cousins kids live within an hour of Universal but have never been there. I had hoped that this would help them have a couple of days of fun.

5. macraven

macraven Proud Redhead Moderator

if you use 4 days of the 7 day passes, you have got your money's worth and more from them.

i don't consider that going to waste.

disney and universal have the same rules.
    it is illegal for tickets to be used by anyone other than the user of them.

6. ky07

ky07 <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=teal>

::yes::