• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

7 Day Ticket Question

dianemom2

DIS Veteran
We have 7 day tickets that we bought for a trip that is coming up in a week. We will only be using 4 days from the tickets. Can we give the tickets to a cousin (who has very little money and could not afford to take her kids to Universal without this help)? I know Disney has some kind of finger id or something. Does Universal do this or can she use a couple of the days that would be left on our tickets. We would to be able to help her do something fun for her kids if we can. She lives an easy driving distance from Universal so getting there and back is not an issue.

You won't be able to do that as the tickets will have your biometrics (finger scan) associated with the tickets after you use them for the first time.

Well, that is a real shame. Too bad those extra days will go to waste instead of being used by somebody who could put them to good use. The cousins kids live within an hour of Universal but have never been there. I had hoped that this would help them have a couple of days of fun.

Well, that is a real shame. Too bad those extra days will go to waste instead of being used by somebody who could put them to good use. The cousins kids live within an hour of Universal but have never been there. I had hoped that this would help them have a couple of days of fun.

if you use 4 days of the 7 day passes, you have got your money's worth and more from them.

i don't consider that going to waste.

disney and universal have the same rules.
it is illegal for tickets to be used by anyone other than the user of them.

if you use 4 days of the 7 day passes, you have got your money's worth and more from them.

i don't consider that going to waste.

disney and universal have the same rules.
it is illegal for tickets to be used by anyone other than the user of them.
::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter