7 day premium ticket help

joanne74

Earning My Ears
I've searched and can't find the answer to my question so please forgive me if it's been asked 100 times!

We've booked through Thomas Cook and have now got our little book with all our vouchers in.

The voucher for our 7 day premium ticket - where does this get handed in, in resort or at the first park we visit? We don't arrive until the evening and after the long flight we'll just be fit to go to bed so obviously I don't want our day of arrival to count as our first day. Actually do the 7 days have to be consecutive? I'm a bit confused! :confused3

11 more sleeps and we're off!!!! :cheer2:

You can exchange your voucher either at the park when you arrive, or at DTD if you happen to go there first.
If you have the 7 day ultimate this can be used for 7 days in total - they do not have to be consecutive

I assume you are staying onsite?
They will sort everything out at checkin for you. Probably won't need to hand in anything, it should be all on the computer what you have booked.

7 Day Premium are any 7 days out of a 14 day period. Suprised they did not give you 14 day Ultimates, most companies have been selling 14 days for price of 7 for this year. Disney have the offer on for next year again, 5, 7 or 14 day tix all same price.

Disney's 7-Day Premium Tickets give you 7 days of unlimited access to:

4 Walt Disney World theme parks

Plus 7 total admissions to your choice of:

2 Walt Disney World water parks
Disney's Wide World of Sports Complex
DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive theme park
Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course

Disney's Premium Tickets, whether 5 or 7 day, must be used within 14 days of first use. For an additional charge payable locally, you may purchase a No Expiration Option at the Theme Park front gate.

oh god tickets are always the most confusing and the most time consuming decision too. i never know what lasts when and how you can use it.

this year weve gone with a 14 day orlando flex ticket, 1 mnsshp ticket, 1 night at cirque, and we have 5 days and 5 extras on a magic your way hopper no expiry. we have yet to buy our stay and screams with express.

im still confused to be honest!

Thanks for clearing that up! :)

Yes we're staying onsite at ASMo. The TA were useless when it came to park tickets - they offered us 5 days but I pointed out that 7 days were the same price. We're only staying for a week so there was no point in a 14 day ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter