7 day Park hopper?

kc10family

DIS Veteran
So does anyone know if they have them? I did a quick yahoo search and came up with nothing.

Anyone know?

I believe at that point it would be so close to the price of an annual pass, that you might as well get one and get the food discounts for a week! It's not much but it adds up if you plan on eating on site!

MATTERHORN said:
I believe at that point it would be so close to the price of an annual pass, that you might as well get one and get the food discounts for a week! It's not much but it adds up if you plan on eating on site!

I agree except for a child, the price for a child's 7 day ticket should be cheeper and then we could get and adult AP.

Okay I just looked it up. For a seven day hopper, it's $199. So you come out $30 ahead of an annual pass. But if there's the slightest chance you might make it back within a year, at that point I would go for the AP. BTW, I found them on getawaytoday.com.

Andrea

Sorry, the child's price for the 7 day was $169. But if you go from Jan -April 2007, you can get the adult ones for the child's price. So it would be $169 for each ticket no matter how old!

7-Day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® Bonus Ticket

Make your own “golden” memories during DISNEYLAND® Park’s 50th Anniversary Celebration! Good for 7 Days admission to both DISNEYLAND® Park and DISNEY'S CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE® Park with park hopping privileges. Includes one early entry which allows access to a designated DISNEYLAND® Resort theme park one hour before the park opens to the general public. (subject to change without notice) Ticket expires 13 days after first use. Gate Price Our Price
239.00 199.00 Regular Ticket
209.00 169.00 Child (ages 3-9)

8-Day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® Bonus Ticket

Experience the magic of DISNEYLAND® Park's 50th Anniversary with amazing new attractions, exciting new shows and of course, whimsical Disney touches throughout both theme parks! Good for 8 Days admission to both DISNEYLAND® Park and DISNEY'S CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE® Park with park hopping privileges. Includes one early entry which allows access to a designated DISNEYLAND® Resort theme park one hour before the park opens to the general public. (subject to change without notice) Ticket expires 13 days after first use. Gate Price Our Price
239.00 199.00 Regular Ticket
209.00 169.00 Child (ages 3-9)

Matterhorn.... you are FABULOUS!!!!!!! Wow! Thank you for the info. Now what to do, what to do.

We want the AP rate at DLH (last year it was 89 per night in Jan so said the Backstage Mag) So we hope to get that this year. Maybe we should get on AP and the others 7 day tickets. I will have to think about that.

Again I thank you for the wonderful info and great web searching you did.

No problem, I was happy to do it. Now here's what you do: Buy all of your 7 day tickets. You can get the AP rate even if you don't have your AP yet. All you have to do is upgrade once there and show it to them at the front desk before you check out so you don't get charged rack room rate. I have done this many times.

Also that way, if AP rates don't come out, or aren't low enough for you, you won't have to spend the extra to get one. Good luck, I am hoping for some for February myself~

MATTERHORN said:
Sorry, the child's price for the 7 day was $169. But if you go from Jan -April 2007, you can get the adult ones for the child's price. So it would be $169 for each ticket no matter how old!

I am looking for this on the site, but can't find it. Maybe it's in a spot I am not seeing.
But great info, thank you.

Okay when you go on the site under attraction tickets, after the prices come up you have to change your trip date to anywhere between Jan and April and it will give you the deal. Also an 8 day is the same price so if you could squeeze a 1/2 day on the beginning or teh end, it would be worth it!

getawaytoday.com has them and for really great deals. Check there. Thats where I ALWAYS get my passes. The service from them is fantastic.

mystic_path said:
getawaytoday.com has them and for really great deals. Check there. Thats where I ALWAYS get my passes. The service from them is fantastic.

Their ticket only prices are exactly the same as purchasing through Disney.

samkj said:
Their ticket only prices are exactly the same as purchasing through Disney.

True, but I haven't seen anywhere on the DL website where you can buy more than a 5 day hopper.

MATTERHORN said:
True, but I haven't seen anywhere on the DL website where you can buy more than a 5 day hopper.
True, but you can call and order them or get them online with a package. Disney also doesn't charge the $10 handling fee Get Away Today charges.

Andrea...you're awful busy on the boards today!!! :surfweb: Avoiding this unbelievable wind we're having???

My suggestion to the OP is the same suggestion I give to everybody on earth: Get the APs and join the AP mentality!!! You'll never look back!!!

PattiPB said:
Andrea...you're awful busy on the boards today!!! :surfweb: Avoiding this unbelievable wind we're having???

My suggestion to the OP is the same suggestion I give to everybody on earth: Get the APs and join the AP mentality!!! You'll never look back!!!

I agree, just go for the pass. Then you will have to make another trip. Even if it's 51 weeks away, it will still pay off!!

Yes I am busy. Actually I never had time to post because it was so SLOW being on dial-up still. Now I had to restart my computer from day 1, and it took everything off of it. It's going really fast right now so I can post about 10 times for every one I used to post. Makes it a lot easier to participate.

I am hating this wind. My oldest DD had a t-ball game and it was freezing. They called it after two innings, the kiddos were frozen! What were you up to this weekend? And where are you anyways? We are over in Green Valley!

Andrea

samkj said:
True, but you can call and order them or get them online with a package. Disney also doesn't charge the $10 handling fee Get Away Today charges.

True but I hate calling on the phone!! Also a big reason I usually order from Getaway is in those same months of Jan -April, they usually offer buy an adult get a kids free which I don't think Disney offered. Atleast I couldn't get it through them last year!

Nice tags Matterhorn ;)

BTW, Disney did offer the kids free deal in early 2006, again it could've been that pesky phone thing again!.

Probably was! I guess since I didn't see it on their website but many others offered it, I didn't know if they did because I didn't bother to call. I had a code or something to wave the fee at getawaytoday, so I just bought them there. Thanks for the info though. I wonder why Disney doesn't put that deal on their website, only the adults for kids prices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter