7 day land/sea question

Bethipooh4

My daughter says I am to mean to work at Disney!
I was WONDERing if anyone who has taken this recently could tell me if we get the Magical Wishes with our land portion of the trip?We are staying at the CBR for the land part.

5 Days and counting!!!!:earsboy:

well im sorry im leaving tomorrow night and your leaving in 5! so i wont be back in time to send you the info! sorry

That's OK, I hope you have a terrific vacation. I know we can hardly wait!

Enjoy yourself!!!!!

I'm not qoing quite as soon as you are, but I have my trip booked for June 2005 and they are in my package. I have the land/sea package as well. We cant wait!!! Hope you have a great time on your trip. We are staying at the CBR too!!!:Pinkbounc

Don't you have to pay for those Magical wishes as part of another package? I believe it is part of the "dreammaker packages".

I had read on the website every package included basic wishes (pins and laynards,etc) or whatever they are called now, then you could upgrade to the gold and silver add-ons. I just didn't know if since we were a land/ sea if we got anything with our room. Hey I am just happy we are going. I

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter