7 Day Land/Sea Package--what would you do?

TanyaLovesPooh

DIS Veteran
If you were booking 7 day land/sea would you spend 4 Days at WDW or on the cruise? We are torn on which way to go.

Thank you.

I would so the 4-day cruise. the 3-day is SO short and you really don't get much ship time. With the 4-day you get a sea day that lets you relax and enjoy the ship. I'd definitely go with that and then, perhaps, add an extra day or two at WDW as well.

Definitely do the 4 day cruise. That extra day makes a big difference. It is a day at sea and you can actually explore the ship and find some very fun things to enjoy onboard. On the 3 day it is port, port, pack and go. WAY too quick!

I agree, if you can add another day for WDW that would be great. I never do the land and sea package, it usually doesn't save you any money. Figure out the cost of doing it separately. I also like to end with the cruise if possible, it is more relaxing to me that way. HTH!

Its down to your priorities, I would go for the 4 night cruise, but if you wanted to go to each of the four main WDW parks, you will have to allow four nights for that.

Depends on how many coasters you want to go on.

We are doing the 3 night cruise :( :( :( :( :( I was the only one wanting the 4 day cruise so I was out numbered. It is nice to have at least one day at sea to really check out the ship.

We did a land/sea in April 07 and choose the 4 day sea. However, we did add on a day at the beginning of the trip so that we would have 4 days on land as well.

We did the three day cruise with out land/sea package because we didn't know if we would like being on a cruise. Well, we LOVED it.:love: I wish I would have done the four day.

We did the 7 day land and sea in May 2005. We booked 3 night land stay and 4 night cruise. 2 months before our trip we called and added on more land so we actually did 4 night Disney 4 night Cruise it was AWESOME!!! We added the extra land day to get there and have a nice dinner and do down town Disney before we started hitting the parks and all.
I highly recommend the 4 night cruise portion. 3 nights was no way long enough for us. :wizard:

Well it looks unanimous. ;)

I figured many of you have done both and would know exactly what would be best. I have to admit that we were concerned that the 3 day on cruise was going to be too short. We have been to WDW but have never been on a cruise. So thank you all very much, this is such an awesome community!

We are doing 4 day land 3 days sea in October. I think next time I will book a 4 day cruise and then 4 day WDW package separate rather then doing the land/sea package that way I can have 4 days at both!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter