• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

7 day hopper pass on paramount

LisaMc

Mouseketeer
The 7 day hopper plus pass is currently on paramount's website. I know everyone who ordered these passes over the phone received breakfast vouchers for free with them. Does anyone know if the breakfast vouchers will come with the passes if you order them online? They don't mention anything on the website.

I called and ordered mine since I wasn't sure about ordering off the web either. Our's came within a few days and the vouchers expire in May, 2004.
Lisa

I emailed Rosa prior to purchasing the tickets and she said I would get the Breakfast vouchers if I ordered online. I ordered 5 of the 7-day PHP tickets online, and they were sent and received in just a couple days (after I faxed the signature paper back.) The breakfast vouchers weren't with the tickets, so I emailed Rosa and she apologized and said she'd send them right out (this was just last Thursday I believe, so I haven't received them yet.) I'm confident they'll show up though - Rosa seems extremely nice via email. :) (And the tickets were still a good price without the breakfast vouchers, but the breakfast vouchers definitely sealed the deal for us. ;)) I'd be glad to let you know when I do receive them if anyone is unsure about it.

I had read a few people saying they had to fax or send a photocopy of their credit card. When I ordered, after submitting the order it took me to a page that said to print it out, it had the order number and stuff on it, and it had a place for my signature. The directions said to sign the paper and fax it back (which I did) and then they could send the tickets. It didn't require any photocopies (though it wouldn't have been a big deal for me, but it was certainly easier to just sign the paper and fax it!)

What is the price of the 7 day plus at Paramount and also, what is their website address? Thanks

Thank for the info. I still belong to connections and could purchase the adult 7 day plus for 294.27/child 236.76 and the breakfast coupons for adult 17.75/child 11.00--so I guess it works out about the same since you have to pay the shipping thru paramount. I do like that free shipping thru connections, and knock on wood I have yet to have a problem with them. Thanks again!

I belong to Connections as well, but the number of tickets we were purchasing was what made the difference. It looks like it wouldn't have been the better deal if we'd needed just one ticket less. As it was, it was $20 cheaper through Paramount. (I must have figured this stuff from about 15 different places to buy tickets. lol)

2 adult/ 3 children w/ Breakfast vouchers -

Connections
tickets: $1298.92
breakfast vouchers: $68.50
shipping: -0-

Connections total: $1367.42

Paramount
tickets: $1332.00
breakfast vouchers: -0-
shipping: $15.00

Paramount total: $1347.00

It definitely pays to seperate the costs out and look at a few different sites! :) I'm really glad I found Connections for the Q&C vouchers!

Good deal! My last ones were bought in Canada (we live 20 min. from the border) from a place called Holiday House (you needed to buy them from a travel agent) for about $282 adult including the character breakfast. I was thinking of rebuying before my membership runs out from connections but I will have to further research paramount. I should check out this holiday house again--you never know what bargains lurk! Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter