• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

7 day bonus pass now 5 days?

omg!! You're right! Can't believe it...must have just changed. Been watching the website and thinking I still had one week to purchase.

The first page for passes says 7 days, but the 'more info' page does say 5 days. Also the price went up $4 but there is no time limit on first use. I guess they had too many takers!

Glad I ordered mine then I did.

I checked mine and I see they covered over some of the writing, I think maybe the part about the tickets expiring. It was after the 'valid for 7 days from first use'.

Anyone else have this on their tickets?

Wow, this really upset me. I was going to purchase them today. The 7-day span was nice. I sent them an e-mail expressing my dissappointment. I wonder if I buy it now anyway, I can contact them and argue that the first page says 7 days. What do you think?

Okay, apparently persistence pays off. We got nowhere yesterday with 6 calls to Universal about the change from 7 to 5 day tickets.

But this morning my friend called and she hit pay dirt. Since she still had the email saying the 7 day bonus passes were available until 2/23/02, and because the website still mentions 7 day passes (until you go to order and then they become 5 day passes) they manually processed her order, and she'll be getting 7 day passes.

Try calling 888-322-7119 and see if you have similar luck.

YES! It worked! Thank you. Ivanova, I called that number and all I said was that last week I saw the bonus pass was for 7 days and when I went to purchase it today, it went down to 5 days. Without me having to whine or anything, she replied that it changed over the weekend, but since I saw it for 7 days, I could purchase it for 7 days and we did it over the phone.

Isn't it funny that now I feel that I got an even better deal than I thought it was before.

I also called today & so did two of my sisters. They said it was now a 5 day pass, but we told them otherwise! They gave in to all three of us & gave us the 7 day passes!

Good for you. This morning, they responded to the e-mail I sent yesterday and it said that I could get the 7 day pass if I called in the order and told them that I saw it for 7 days.

Anyone wanting to take advantage of the 7 day deal needs to call & place the order no later than this Sat. 2/23/02 because that was the original deadline for purchasing the 7 day bonus passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter