7/8-7/10 or 7/18-7/20?

MICHELET

Earning My Ears
We only have 3 days in July to go. Which days do you think would be less crowded? Touring Plans shows 5, 6 and 7 for 7/8-7/10. Can only see 7/18 right now and it’s a 9. No availability for value resorts for 7/18-7/20 also. I know crowd calendars are not completely accurate, but are they close?

We went just about 7/8-7/10 last year. We went on a total whim, with about 3 days’ advance planning (and I am a crazy type A uber planner). I was prepared for it to be horrible and it was fantastic. We got rooms at Contemporary. A PPO BOG ADR. Just about every FP we wanted. I decided that it was a post-4th of July lull.

So, just found out that there was a fast pass glitch for 7/18-7/20 and now there is availability for FOP and SDD. None are available for 7/8-7/10. Also, there is availability at the value resorts for 7/18-7/20, just no more rooms available for the summer discount rate. Would you go with the touring plans crowd predictor (showing lower numbers for 7/8-7/10) or fast pass availabilities for 7/18-7/20? Trying to go with lower crowds during a busy time of year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter