• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

7/29 Podcast trip to DL -- Need Roommate!

crw

Mouseketeer
I have the ABD Hollywood Magic (DL) trip booked for July 29 for two people. My travel companion is having medical issues, and is unable to commit to the trip and payment is due on 4/29.

I would still like to go on the trip, so I am looking for a male roommate (Sorry to be sexist, but this is just not a conversation that I want to have with my wife:lovestruc).

I am a long time listener and lurker and can't bear the thought of canceling the opportunity to bask in the Shadow of the Genius after waiting this long to meet the team!

Please private message me is you are interested in going. Dates are 7/23-8/3. I can answer any other questions. Airfare on SW still looks pretty good. Cost is $2400 (which is exactly half of the total for 2).

I promise, I will only bump this just this once. if you are a solo guy and would like to share expenses on this trip, I would love to hear from you and avoid the single supplement. I looked and airfare still looks reasonable, at least on Southwest.
Thanks for considering.

Good luck! Come on guys, you know there's someone who really wants to go. This is your chance!

Why must you tempt me.... I do have the money laying around, but that is my, 'screw this job, let's move back to Orlando fund'

Andy,
I can assist with ten reasons that this trip is actually more necessary than food!

Reminder - this Backstage Magic Trip includes lunch with former Disney Historian and head of the Disney Archives - Dave Smith.

I can go....my name is Toni. I'd be willing to wear a fake moustache all week if your wife would believe that I spelled my name with a "Y" instead of an "I".

Oh, and there's the little matter of the fact that you'd have to wear a dress in all the group pictures to get my husband to agree.

Oh, and there's the little matter of the fact that you'd have to wear a dress in all the group pictures to get my husband to agree.

If anyone gets a visual of me in a dress, we would be the only two people left on the trip! Thanks for the moral support!!!

This makes me sad. I've been gone all weekend and just saw these posts. Wish I would have saw them sooner, it probably would have swayed me. Was payment truly due today, a Sunday?

I mean, it is Disney, so it wouldn't shock me to something ridiculous like requiring payment on a Sunday, but seems quite odd.

ANDY, NOT TOO LATE!!!
Kevin worked some sort of Magic to give a little time for everyone to hear announcement on Podcast!

Because of the nature of this situation and my working relationship with ABD, I have been able to get ABD to give Chris a bit more time to find a room mate.

ABD payments are due 90 days prior to departure and because they work 7 days a week, payments fall where they fall.

We've never had anyone's trip canceled because of their final payment being a couple of days late.

If you are interested, we can certainly make this work.

Thanks,
Kevin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter