7/26/2014 - 12-Night Mediterranean Cruise (with Greece)

I have sent a couple of requests to join the FB group - but not been added as yet :(

What am I doing wrong ??

If it is Karin (Dizneet) that is admin then I think she is currently on a cruise, I'm sure she had a Fantasy trip planned for either this week or last which is why she hasn't been on here for a while.

If it is Karin (Dizneet) that is admin then I think she is currently on a cruise, I'm sure she had a Fantasy trip planned for either this week or last which is why she hasn't been on here for a while.

oh okay, thanks for letting me know :) I have sent the FB request so hopefully Karin will pick it up when she gets back.

We are booked on this cruise!

We are from Rhode Island. There is myself, DH, DD(14 yo) and DD (10 yo). We are in stateroom 2004. Main dinner seating. This is our 6th Disney cruise but first Mediterranean. We have been on the Magic 3 times ( Caribbean x2, Canada), Wonder (Alaska) and Fantasy (western Caribbean). We are planning 2 days pre- and 2 days post-cruise in Barcelona. Have not decided about doing FE yet as this is a long vacation for us. Have done it in the past and really had fun with it. Looking forward to any info that can be shared.

We are from Rhode Island. There is myself, DH, DD(14 yo) and DD (10 yo). We are in stateroom 2004. Main dinner seating. This is our 6th Disney cruise but first Mediterranean. We have been on the Magic 3 times ( Caribbean x2, Canada), Wonder (Alaska) and Fantasy (western Caribbean). We are planning 2 days pre- and 2 days post-cruise in Barcelona. Have not decided about doing FE yet as this is a long vacation for us. Have done it in the past and really had fun with it. Looking forward to any info that can be shared.

Welcome welcome

Do check out the active facebook group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/153748421469520/

We are excited to be joining you on this cruise!

We are a family of 4 - myself, DH, DD (14yo) and DD (10yo). We are in cabin 2004 and will have main seating. There will actually be 11 of us traveling together on this cruise-family and friends.

This will be our 6th Disney cruise. We have sailed on the Magic 3 previous times (Caribbean x2 and NY to Canada). We have also been on the Wonder to Alaska and the Fantasy to the western Caribbean. Hoping that they work out all of the bugs on the new Magic before we sail.

We have met other cruisers thru DISBoards on past cruises. My daughters have especially enjoyed making new friends with fellow travelers.

Not sure about the FE yet. Have done it in the past but this will be a long vacation for us.

Looking forward to learning about everything I can to help us plan our vacation.

We are excited to be joining you on this cruise!

We are a family of 4 - myself, DH, DD (14yo) and DD (10yo). We are in cabin 2004 and will have main seating. There will actually be 11 of us traveling together on this cruise-family and friends.

This will be our 6th Disney cruise. We have sailed on the Magic 3 previous times (Caribbean x2 and NY to Canada). We have also been on the Wonder to Alaska and the Fantasy to the western Caribbean. Hoping that they work out all of the bugs on the new Magic before we sail.

We have met other cruisers thru DISBoards on past cruises. My daughters have especially enjoyed making new friends with fellow travelers.

Not sure about the FE yet. Have done it in the past but this will be a long vacation for us.

Looking forward to learning about everything I can to help us plan our vacation.

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I have sent a couple of requests to join the FB group - but not been added as yet :(

What am I doing wrong ??

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you!

First off, welcome to our cruise meet thread. I have not had time to look on FB if there is anything new, but will head over to add you there soon.
We have been on vacation and after we got home I got sick after just 5 days, so today is the first day I really am back to this thread. :goodvibes

Welcome to our cruise meet thread. :goodvibes
We have just been on the DREAM for our 13th cruise and are now looking forward to this one.
Like you we will have three days in Barcelona before the cruise, and one after the cruise. If you have any questions, please just ask, there are some really knowledgeable people on here.
Should you decide to join the FE, please let me know so I can add you to the list. :thumbsup2

Am I understanding correctly that the FE group will be closed at the end of March? I am making personalized gifts and need the time to complete them.

Connie

We did not book excursions through Disney. We need ideas for independent excursions. Thank you,

Connie

Just a thought.... Are any of the FE individuals getting together for any independent shore excursions? If so, we would love to join if we can.

Connie

Am I understanding correctly that the FE group will be closed at the end of March? I am making personalized gifts and need the time to complete them.

Connie

The date given on the first post is may 26th, two months before the cruise not march. Closing it in march would be far too early as many newcomers may not have even booked yet.

The date given on the first post is may 26th, two months before the cruise not march. Closing it in march would be far too early as many newcomers may not have even booked yet.

Thank you, I forgot, May would make more sense. As to my previous question, Do you know if they will split up the group if it goes above a certain amount of people? On average how big are the FE groups? Also, any thoughts on excursions?

Thank you for all of your input, I appreciate it.

Connie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter