7/21/09 Recording now...

Julie and Corey are eating sour cream and onion CRICKETS that Teresa broght back from Illinois.

Now Teresa's son Max is trying cricket.

We knew there would be food but who knew it would be CRICKETS!!!! Yuck!!!!

I was looking at NC Beast's mom's WDW pictures from 1975/6 and its weird not seeing Splash, Thunder Mountain, and other rides. Cool photos of Ft. Wilderness, the old buffet at the Contemporary, and Swan boats.

Very cool! Do you have a link to these photos?

Very cool! Do you have a link to these photos?
The oldest brother is going to burn the album into cds soon.

There is a photo from 2006 of my late FIL dressed up in the Viking hat w/horns and shield.

Does anyone else look forward to Kevin's " Were recording now" thread as much as I do?

This thread makes Tuesday afternoons at work so much more enjoyable!

See what happens when there is no podcast for a week......:rotfl:

At least we can keep ourselves entertained.

Looking forward to the show...I missed you guys. I hope all is well.

Does anyone else look forward to Kevin's " Were recording now" thread as much as I do?

This thread makes Tuesday afternoons at work so much more enjoyable!

I was thinking the same. I'm wearing out the mouse clicking refresh to see what is new. I have about a thousand otherthings i should be doing but there I go again 'refrsh' ;)

It's good to be back.

We miss you as mucg as you miss us.

It's good to laugh again.

I know -

My boss keeps asking when the "JUNE" reports will be finished. HOw do I explain the "we're recording now" Tuesday thread and the Podcast 2.0 thread and the ABD thread , etc etc :lmao:

I

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter