• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

7:20 Crystal Palace reservation

laurafaith

Mouseketeer
Hi all -- I have been trying to get a CP reservation for our trip next month every day for the last 4 months - and this morning I couldn't believe it when a time popped up -- so without thinking I booked it! But now I'm guessing how that will work -- it is on Nov 5th and the park closes at 8. So will we be kind of rushed out? Will we be able to get a bus back to our hotel around 8:30....the cool part is if photographers are still around we could get some cool pics -- this will be our last night...anyone have any experiences with this kind of late reservations?

You will not be rushed. They usually accept ADR's close to closing, knowing those folks need time to eat. Yes there will be a bus at 8:30 to take you to your resort. The MK will still be emptying out at that point
Enjoy

Take your time and enjoy your dinner. In 2012 we had a BOG reservation at 8pm when the park closed at 8pm. It was so fantastic when we left to have the MK to ourselves. We took lots of pictures on the way out. A security guard came up to us and we thought he'd tell us to move along, but he just offered to take some pictures of all of us. When we exited they asked us which hotel we were going to and directed us to a bus. They will make sure to get you back. I would do a park closing ADR anytime again!

Buses run from MK for at least 2 hours after closing. You should be able to see the "Kiss Goodnighr"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter