• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

7/18/2010 Mickey's Baltic Ballyhoo!! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

Gerry and I are looking to book a cruise for 2010 and I thought of you all going to Europe again. We'd love to come but the price is too high for us right now. You are a talkative group, on part 3 and soon to be part 4 it seems. There were too many posts to go back and read but I will try to catch up.

We are going on a Royal Caribbean cruise out of Cape Liberty, NJ in April. Just 45 days to go.

Did the reunion take place last weekend? It looked like fun.

We had a snow day today. I really liked the breatk. I've been working full time because the school administrator has breast cancer and until she's back full time, I''m there everyday and I'm not used to it. But now that I've been there full time since October they think it would be a great idea for me to stay full time. We'll have to see how I feel about it at the end of this year.

Well I will try to keep in touch. You never know we may be able to book for 2010. I'll keep checking the prices.

Sandra

Hi Everyone,

Gerry and I are looking to book a cruise for 2010 and I thought of you all going to Europe again. We'd love to come but the price is too high for us right now. You are a talkative group, on part 3 and soon to be part 4 it seems. There were too many posts to go back and read but I will try to catch up.

We are going on a Royal Caribbean cruise out of Cape Liberty, NJ in April. Just 45 days to go.

We had a snow day today. I really liked the breatk. I've been working full time because the school administrator has breast cancer and until she's back full time, I''m there everyday and I'm not used to it. But now that I've been there full time since October they think it would be a great idea for me to stay full time. We'll have to see how I feel about it at the end of this year.

Well I will try to keep in touch. You never know we may be able to book for 2010. I'll keep checking the prices.

Sandra

Sandra!!!Hello!! So glad to hear from you! I hope you can join us..........I realize it's pricey but when else can you travel with old friends like this?? We just spent the day with Julie, Tom and Maryann and our new friend, Barb.........afterwards, I felt really blessed to have that connection that has lasted this long.........:hug: It would be really cool if you guys can make it! Did you hear that Harole Ann & Garry have booked as well? Izzie, Sallie, Andrew and many new friends..........:woohoo: :banana: :thumbsup2 :cool1: :goodvibes

.....I just read that the Little Mermaid statue will not be in Copenhagen the summer of 2010. :sad1: She will be visiting Shanghai. :sad2:
Hearing that news just topped it off for DD's bad evening. :sad1:

.....I just read that the Little Mermaid statue will not be in Copenhagen the summer of 2010. :sad1: She will be visiting Shanghai. :sad2:
Hearing that news just topped it off for DD's bad evening. :sad1:

What!

I heard that for the first time in 5 years, NYC schools were closed today.......is that right, Jul?

It's true -- I can't remember when my girls' school last closed, since they make their own decisions independently of the NYC public school system, but as far as I know all NYC schools closed today. My oldest daughter's boyfriend goes to a different private school and they were out as well. It seems to me that it has been longer than 5 years for us, but I'm not sure.

Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to drop a quick line. I'm not dead, I may feel like it soon. Lots going on here - I have been itching to get on the DIS as I have sorely missed you all however, things here have not been good. My immediate family is fine but I believe that the time has begun to run out on my FIL. We are on the way to the hospital and Steve has taken April who's been running a fever and a cold for the last 3 days. He seems to think that this may be the last chance for her to see him. I just got back from an errand and I left my phone at home so I did not get the message. I just wanted to drop you all a line to tell you I'm alive and could I please request you all keep my family in your prayers. The long awful day is fast appoarching and timing is extremely bad but with your prayers - we'll get through it. I will try and get on later this week - (our router was broken and our internet was out all last week).

Thank you all and I have REALLY MISSED you all.

Take care - will write later.

Laura, I was just thinking about your FIL the other day -- love and prayers and let me know. You can always call me if you want to talk as well:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Hi Everyone,

Sandra

Hi Sandra! Hope you can make it!!!! They may do some cat 12 deals as we head into 2010 if the economy doesn't pick up.

:goodvibes Okay Mustard & Good Morning All!:goodvibes
Oh we have school today!:banana: :dance3: :woohoo: :yay: :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter