7/13/13 ~~ Eastern Mediterranean Mouseketeers!

I am expecting this board to be pretty quiet from here on out as we all start leaving for Barcelona. I just finished packing up the FE list, so can't wait to meet you all in person.

Good travels everyone!

Hi Everyone,
I'm not sure if you're going to Malta or not, but if so, I wanted to recommend that you go to Casa Rocca Piccola in Valletta. We were fortunate enough to visit it while there this past week and it was truly amazing! It is located at 74 Republic Street. Any easy walk from the port. The cost is 9 Euro/adult, 5 Euro/14 and up, Free under 14. My DD's 18 and 15 absolutely loved it! It's a museum, but the family still lives there. Have a great cruise!

Hey all it has been a blast. Just booked July 14th cruise for next year. Going to have to totally adjust my spending habits for the next year. LOL.

We had a fantastic first cruise experience!

A huge thank you to the very generous mystery gift giver who left a Minnie pencil in my DS's Oceaneer's Club FE. He left it out to send messages to another family we were travelling with and was super surprized to find a "real" gift! He still believes in Mickey Magic and so do I. Thanks again.

The Facebook group is still going strong with pics and messages and new friendships.

We were honored to be chosen as the Disney Cruise Line Family of the Day at embarkation. (See pics posted on Facebook).

Gary

Had a wonderful first cruise and met so many wonderful people
Planning to cruise again in 2015

I never joined the facebook group and now I'm jealous! Can someone friend me on it?

Sandra

Hi Sandra: If you find the group on fb and ask to join I can let you in. The group is called Disney Magic Eastern Mediterranean July 13, 2013. Glad you are on fb now. Take care, Joan

Does someone know the facebook page for this cruise. We had a blast and loved it. Would love to connect with the group too. Thank you!

Hey all it has been a blast. Just booked July 14th cruise for next year. Going to have to totally adjust my spending habits for the next year. LOL.

Hey there, this is the first I've looked here since we left for the cruise in July! We had the most amazing experience... the entire cruise and ports exceeded our expectations!

And, JimmyJackJunior... we also booked the July 14 cruise for next year!! So, looks like we'll be seeing you guys again! I'm thinking of booking MeliTour again in Turkey, but have them do a different tour with us, since we already saw Ephesus... I'm going to look into it. But, we were so pleased with MeliTour... for sure the highlight of our entire trip! It was fun to see you and your family at their house for lunch on that day. :)

Hope everyone is adjusting back to normal life... I'm still dreaming about our trip! Great to meet so many of you, too!

Take care! And, see you next July, JimmyJackJunior (and probably others,here, too). :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter