6x6 Scrapbook pages

itslisa

*totally misunderstood*
Does anyone know where I can find 6x6 scrapbook page protectors? (other than Michael's) Perhaps on he web? We don't have an AC Moore or Hobby Lobby around here.

Did you try Walmart or Joann Fabrics?
I googled 6x6 scrapbook page protectors and K&Company sells refills. Here is the link.
http://www.kandcompany.com/products/refill.jsp

5th item down. HTH!!

BTW I saw your post on the chat thread on DISigns and you can cut the 12x12 down to 6x6. To print off the computer, I print it on regular paper and then tape my 6x6 over where it printed and then print again(put the tape on the back). Does that make sense? It sounds so much better in my head. :rotfl:

Most page protectors are company specific. They are usually not interchangeable. Look to see what company made your album and goggle it. You might come up with a place on line that sells them.

chessie said:
Most page protectors are company specific. They are usually not interchangeable. Look to see what company made your album and goggle it. You might come up with a place on line that sells them.

Thanksfor that info! I never thought of that!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter