6x6 Christmas Recipe Page Swap CLOSED

ok sounds good. i did 10 already though since i thought that had been our final count...various holiday drinks! thanks!!

I will do a Crab Dip. Thanks for steping up to take over. Will wait to hear final details on Mon.

Sorry I haven't posted the final intrustions. I went on vacation and then my mom got sick I am having to fly back and forth from NJ to CA to keep my job and take care of her and have not been online.

I see that soemone else volunteered to host the swap, I am not sure what where this stands with her If she has sent you all her address etc...

If it is okay I would like to finish out as hostess of the swap and can send you all a PM with my address and final instructions. I will check back this evening to see how everyone feels about this.

Again, I am really sorry ---I am not a flake and really hope that at the end everyone will feel good about swap.

Sherry

Hi Sherry,

I'm so sorry things aren't going well for you right now, I hope all works out.
I'll wait for final instructions from whoever, just want to get it out in the mail.
Thanks! ::MinnieMo

Sherry, I am sure everyone in the swap is delighted to see you back online again. We all understand how our real lives can get in the way of online time. I hope your mom is feeling better with each new day.

Hi Sherry,
I had volunteered to fill in when we hadn't heard from you. I am happy you are back! When you have the details for us, I can mail my pages to you.
Sharon

MaryPoppinsLives, sorry to hear about your mother. When you post a final coount and details, I will get started on my pages. Hope things calm down for you!

A big thank you to everyone for being so understanding!!!!

Here are the mailing instructions. The final count is 10.

Please send your items in one big (gallon) ziplog bag. Your baggies will be returned to you with your swap items. Please also write your DisName on the outside of the envelope.

Postage- Please enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope with the same postage as needed to mail the items to me. Please enclose 2 additional stamps (23 cents ea) to cover if the return package is heavier, I will return the stamps if they are not needed. Or for a two day turn around You can choose to enclose a priority mail stamp of $3.85. If you choose priority mail, you do not need to send an envelope as I have those.

My address is:
[I am editing out her name & mailing address. If you have not seen it here or received it in a pm, please send me a pm. I am a BIG security nut & don't want any issues after a name & address is posted on a public bb. I hope everyone understands. JudithM]

Please ask if you have any questions!! Thanks for playing -- I can't wait to see everyone's work!!

And again thanks for being so understanding!!!

Lets make the due date 11/23 That wayhas time to complete their pages if they haven't started and still get them back before 12/01.

Thanks

So sorry to hear about your Mom and hope all is going well at this time. Thanks for also changing the date. It will help alot.

That sounds great!

MaryPoppinsLives... are you sure you're OK with putting your home address here publicly? You might want to PM us with the address...

are you sure you're OK with putting your home address here publicly? You might want to PM us with the address...

I was just going to suggest the same thing.

If anyone needs MaryPoppinsLives mailing address, please email me or her. I removed it from her post above for her security. I hope you all understand. Judith

Finished my pieces tonight. I will probably get to the post office Thursday.

Thank you to all for your concern about my address, I guess I wasn't thinking about this being a public board. I am so used to e-groups etc... anyone who missed my address please let me know.

My mom is doing a lot better and has moved in with my sister so she has someone around her in case she needs help. She had a mini stroke while at the kitchen table and fell under the table and could not get up by herself Plus I think she was disorianted. Fortunatly, she had plans to go out shopping with my aunt that afternoon or it might have been longer until she was found.

Thank you again to everyone for being so understanding.

Sherry

Sherry, I am glad to read your mom is doing better. How fortunate that she & your aunt were going shopping that day ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter