• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

$67 a night for Castle Inn & Suites Nov 15-17!

aliceindisneyland

DIS Veteran
Just got Castle Inn & Suites through lastminutetravel.com [not through the travel club; hotel is named on the regular site] for $67 a night for this weekend 11/15-11/17! Cheap price for our annual Christmas time Disneyland trip! We stayed at Castle Inn in October and we were very pleased with the clean rooms and friendly staff. All of the rooms have been renovated. It's a slightly shorter walk than HoJo, and no resort fee or parking fee. $156 after taxes for 2 nights! :cool1:

Nice!! Great deal!! We're staying there in Dec. and are really looking forward to it!! Have a great time!!

Thanks aliceindisneyland for the tip.

I was able to save $156 on our three night stay (had previously booked the BW Anaheim Inn). I used code: CLUBDBZ for free membership to the lmt Club and saved an additional $20.

The reviews sound good. Thanks again.

Thanks aliceindisneyland for the tip.

I was able to save $156 on our three night stay (had previously booked the BW Anaheim Inn). I used code: CLUBDBZ for free membership to the lmt Club and saved an additional $20.

The reviews sound good. Thanks again.

Well, shoot. It is only $58 with the club. Last trip the club price was higher than the price on the regular page so I didn't even check! I'll call tomorrow and make sure everything works if I cancel and rebook. Worth it to save another $20 for sure! Thanks for the tip!

LMT gave me $57 the next week :yay: Ive noticed that Castle Inn is no longer on their list after December. Im wondering if they are canceling their contract with LMT now that the hotel is so much nicer.

clean rooms and friendly staff? Not in my experience, we had the exact opposite! Please take some photos and post them when you can, it would be nice to see photos of the renovations.

clean rooms and friendly staff? Not in my experience, we had the exact opposite! Please take some photos and post them when you can, it would be nice to see photos of the renovations.

Seconding this...several years ago, I vowed to never stay there again unless DRASTIC changes were made (in terms of facilities/cleanliness & service)...I'd be willing to try it again if it were improved.

we stayed at castle inn & suites this past October, the rooms are much nicer than when we stayed here in 2012. the rooms were completely remodeled, new beds, furniture, carpeting, flat screen tv, marble counter tops, refrigerator and microwave. the staff was very friendly and helpful. this is a great inexpensive, no frills hotel. the only complaint we had with the hotel is the wifi, its very slow when a lot of people are in their rooms.

here are a few pictures.

Wow! looks great!! sadly for us (me) it's a bit too far of a walk now, if they had a shuttle that would be perfect!!
Just curious, with LMT....the hotels that just say 3 star hotel Anaheim Disneyland area, is there any way to tell ahead of time which hotel you are getting?

I have to admit the remodel looks great. This could be a great new option for us for weekend quick trips. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for more feedback and reviews soon.

Wow! looks great!! sadly for us (me) it's a bit too far of a walk now, if they had a shuttle that would be perfect!!
Just curious, with LMT....the hotels that just say 3 star hotel Anaheim Disneyland area, is there any way to tell ahead of time which hotel you are getting?

If you join the club it tells you the names of the resorts or you can just click on the photos and pretty much figure it out.

Did they remodle all of the rooms? We stayed in a suite in 2011 with a king bed in one room and 2 queens in a separate room. Really liked it there except for the uncomfortable bed. And DH called it "3's company Inn" because of how outdated the furniture was.

We were there during the remodel so we saw they brought in brand new beds, new countertops, new carpeting, new flat screens. We had great experience with customer service & would not hesitate to stay here for the right price. We thought their pricing would double with the renovation. $58/nt is a steal for being so close to the park. Would love to find out if they will have those rates next year- I just checked & Castle Inn is not even listed for next year.

Please post if anyone finds out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter