6600 vs 5624

misseulalie

DIS Veteran
We have 6600 and 6602 booked now, but I noticed that 5624 and 5626 are available as well. It looks like 6600 is above the movie theater. Should we switch to the 5th deck? we have kids who will be in Flounders and the Oceanears club.

Any ideas?

Thanks!!!!

I just asked the opposite question!! One of the things that did appeal to me about deck 5 was the closeness of the clubs. In my case my DS is 6 and quite a tall, chunky lad... I can NOT carry him at all! If I happen to be out late and he fell asleep... he could "sleep walk" to the room and crash vs. having to deal with a lot of steps, elevator, etc... that would wake him up.

I also thought there would be a lot less "foot traffic".

Gee, I just found another positive to the 5th deck!!! :woohoo:

We had 6600 and 6602 on the Wonder in 2004 and absolutely loved them. I would definitely book those two rooms again. We never had any problems with noise, and I'll be honest, I never realized that they were above the movie theatre. You are close enough to the laundry room if you need to wash or press something, but you are far enough away that you won't hear any noise from it. We used the rear stairs and elevators most of the time because they were less crowded.

Your post had me relook at the deck plans b/c we are only 10 cabins or so from yours. Think the 6600s will be fine ( we are close to the elevators but I consider that a plus with a 40 lb 3.5 year who gets tired!) Am sure the venues directly below will not be heard. Letting fate decide this trip and I am sure I will be more cabin saavy next time! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter