65 SSR Banked points $13 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, we are interested in staying Oct.4-9, I believe we need 70 points. Let me know if you can help.
Thanks!

As of right now SSR is available for a studio for the dates you requested and are for 70 points. you can pm me or email me at mikey_kait@yahoo.com to give me the details of Guests names, ages of children that are going your address and phone number.
Thank you,
Angela

Yes a studio is what we are looking for, and a resort with the lowest amount of points needed for our stay. AKL or OKW for example. I think BW is low points as well.
Thanks!

Yes a studio is what we are looking for, and a resort with the lowest amount of points needed for our stay. AKL or OKW for example. I think BW is low points as well.
Thanks!

SSR is the only resort resort with all 5 nights. the other resorts are 1 or 2 nights only.

Can you tell me what that would cost at SSR for the 5-nights? We're trying to keep it around $750 or so?
Thanks!

Can you tell me what that would cost at SSR for the 5-nights? We're trying to keep it around $750 or so?
Thanks!
for 5 nights it would be 910.00 if you did 4 nights it would be 728. not sure if you are flexible on that.

If we decide to go this route, can you tell me how we go about making the transaction with you? What is your policy for a cancellation if need be? Do you have any reviews of people that have rented from you in the past? Not to say you aren't totally trustworthy, its just a little nerve racking renting from someone you don't know. Thanks for all the information and help!

I just rented in January so I can see if they are willing to give you a review. I have other time rented out, but they wont be traveling until later in the year.
You can email me at mikey_kait@yahoo.com and I will need the names of adults in your party and names and ages of children if any. Also, I will need your address and phone number for the reservation. Once I make the reservation and receive the confirmation I can forward it to you and then I require payment in full. There are no refunds or cancellations. I can however, change your reservation if need be to accommodate, however it must be 30 days prior to check in.
I have done this several times over the last 10 years when we dont use all of our vacation points.

Thanks for all the information, just a couple of other question, do you do any kind of rental contract, and how do you accept the payment? Sorry for all the questions, this is just all new to us!
Thanks!

Thanks for all the information, just a couple of other question, do you do any kind of rental contract, and how do you accept the payment? Sorry for all the questions, this is just all new to us!
Thanks!
I dont do a contract per say. I type the information in an email which would still be legal. As far as payment goes, you can mail me a check or pay via pay pal. with paypal i charge a 3% fee. I contacted the gal whom I rented to in January and she will give a reference for me. She too was skeptical about it. How should she contact you?

I still have 79 points left...these are not banked points. Would be happy to help you plan your trip

Hi, looking for a studio for May 27 - 29, we are open to location. There are two adults and two children. Thanks.

Hello; I'm looking for a standard studio check-in November 5th - check-out November 8th, 2015. Is there any availability at:
Bay Lake
Beach Club
Boardwalk (standard or preferred)
Grand Floridian
Polynesian
Wilderness Lodge

2 adults, 2 children (celebrating my son's 11th birthday and it's a surprise trip!) :goofy:THANK YOU
Allison

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter