65 Days and counting.

Vicky2jeff

Mouseketeer
I'm not a big poster on the Disboards but I have to share my Excitement with people who understand..:-)
My flights are finally booked for our big adventure back to Disney!! We have 9 nights at POP Century again and the 2 days in Miami before embarking on our Panama Canal cruise on the wonder. So excited.
We got nice flights with Emirates which is awesome .. Almost there :-)

Hi Vicky12jeff

Congratulations! Sounds like a wonderful trip - a cruse and WDW!party:

And yes, the people here understand :)

Thanks all... We stayed there 2 years ago too and just loved it.. Hubby picked this cruise..he wanted a longer cruise so the Panama Canal it was.. I'm not complaining..still get my Disney Fix..:yay:

I was really happy with the price.. $6400 for 4 of us going to Orlando and flying home from LA. Our oldest boy turns 12 on the cruise so we had to pay adult flights..

Did you book all of your flights on the one ticket? I believe that the age at your originating flight is the age that you have to pay. Ie, your son will be 11 leaving Australia, so he would only pay a child fare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter