• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

63 days before we go to Disney World

omega6565

Earning My Ears
Well it's been awhile since I've been on the board it's going to be 63 days before my wife and I go to Disneyworld in Florida this will be my first time my wife goes every other year for 10 days. Will be gone for 10 days straight what a vacation looking forward to this cannot wait I feel like a "big kid "all over again. Hopefully everybody is starting the new year off in the right direction god bless tell everybody.

I know how you feel!!! We have just booked our Disney vacation for early June and it's been about a year and a half since I've gone. (The longest time in between Disney vacations for me ever!) I cannot wait to go back and experience all the magic and make some new memories! Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter