• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

618 Points Available $11.95 Per Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Eric!

Looking for a stay at Beach club Dec 30th 2015 - Jan 6th 2015.
2 Adult Guests, 1 Toddler
Studio

Are you showing any availability?

Thanks!

The 31st is not available in a studio. They do have a one bedroom. Info below

Disney's Beach Club Villas
Epcot Area

Best Availability:
1 Bedroom Villa (243 Vacation Points)
Partial Availability:
Deluxe Studio (127 Vacation Points)

2nt anytime btw June 17- 29
VGC Villas @ Grand Californian
2 Adult 2 Children
Studio

It's available. Check out the 19th correct? Disney's Beach Club Villas Epcot Area Best Availability: 2 Bedroom Villa (232 Vacation Points) 2 Bedroom Lock-Off (232 Vacation Points) 2 Bedroom Villa - Two Queen Beds (232 Vacation Points)
YES!!! Check out on the 19th is correct. I would prefer the dedicated 2-bedroom villa (king in master suite, 2 queens in the second bedroom). I cannot PM yet.

Long time owner at Beach Club Villas with 618 points available for booking arrivals up to Dec 27, 2015 at Beach Club Villas and arrivals at all other DVC resorts up to Aug 27, 2015.

Point cost is $11.95 per point.

Please provide me with;
  1. check-in
  2. check-out date
  3. preferred resort(s)
  4. number of guests
  5. desired room size
  6. desired room view
I will check for DVC availability and advise what rooms Disney has available for your request.

Feel free to use the private message system to contact me and let me know the best way to contact you (posting, email, private message, etc.). Rooms book fast so don't delay.

Hope I can find a room for you!

Eric

Hi

I'm new at this but I'm looking for check-in November 1st and out November 6th at the Bay Tower Lakes. I have 2 adults and 3 kids ages 3, 5 and 7 and we can work with whatever rooms size and view that would be available. I calculate that we would need 18 points per night for the lake view -- since this is my first time can you confirm this is correct.

Best contact would be to message me back or call 630 631-8629

Thanks,
Jeff

Hi! I am looking for June 1st-3rd for a studio for 2 adults. We would prefer VGF or BLT, but would be open to seeing what else is available.
Thanks,
Taylor

Hi Eric, did you get my email I sent you over the weekend? re: points transfer

Hi- We are coming March 11-20th. We would love to stay at BWV but I know thats not going to happen. We are willing to split stay. Or stay somewhere for a few days, then get our own room for a split stay.
Thanks,
Kelly

Hi, looking to come in May 13 leaving on the 19th. would love to stay in AKL but any studio would be wonderful....

*** Removed Message ***

Points needed were found elsewhere ....... :jumping1:

Last edited:
I am looking for a 2 Bdrm and a studio at BCV. My preferred dates are Dec 2-Dec 7 but we are a little flexible. Let me know :)
-Erin

Looking for 71 points for checking in on Sunday August 30th and checking out on Saturday September 5th, 2015 for the Boardwalk Villas (BWV) studio. I have rented points in the past.
Sincerely,
Karol Smith

Long time owner at Beach Club Villas with 618 points available for booking arrivals up to Dec 27, 2015 at Beach Club Villas and arrivals at all other DVC resorts up to Aug 27, 2015.

Please provide me with;
  1. check-in
  2. check-out date
  3. preferred resort(s)
  4. number of guests
  5. desired room size
  6. desired room view
I will check for DVC availability and advise what rooms Disney has available for your request.

Feel free to use the private message system to contact me and let me know the best way to contact you (posting, email, private message, etc.). Rooms book fast so don't delay.

Eric
Hi, we are looking for a studio for 2 adults, for just 1 night this coming Sat. Visiting son at UCF. Thanks if you can help, Ann

Please provide me with;
  1. check-in
  2. check-out date
  3. preferred resort(s)
  4. number of guests
  5. desired room size
  6. desired room view

Eric
Hi, we are looking for a studio for 2 adults, for just 1 night this coming Sat. Visiting son at UCF. Thanks if you can help, Ann

Please provide me with;
  1. check-in
  2. check-out date
  3. preferred resort(s)
  4. number of guests
  5. desired room size
  6. desired room view

Eric
Hi I have been emailing you to do the booking at the beach club studio dec 13tgnand 14 th , could you let me know if we can still proceed with his ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter