600pts @ $18-22 pp for Rent Feb 2024 and Onward Book Any Resort Except Riviera - HHI and SSR Home Resorts *Experienced with DVC Rentals*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

We're looking for a 2BR at Beach club, June 16-22. 7 adults and 1 child.
Second choice would be Boardwalk, 2BR

Hello,

We're looking for a 2BR at Beach club, June 16-22. 7 adults and 1 child.
Second choice would be Boardwalk, 2BR
Hello, we are still a few months away from being able to book those resorts. If you would like to secure your booking you will have to find owners with those resorts as a home resort to be eligible to book now.

Hi there! I know it’s slightly early, but looking at SSR 9/1-9/8 of 2024 in a one bedroom. Do you still have points available?

Hi there! I know it’s slightly early, but looking at SSR 9/1-9/8 of 2024 in a one bedroom. Do you still have points available?
Yes, I have those points and can book that for you as soon as October of this year. PM me to proceed and we can get the rental contract in place!

Good Morning. Do you still have HH points available and would you be interested in a transfer?

Good Morning. Do you still have HH points available and would you be interested in a transfer?
I do have the 100 HHI points, but they're Feb 2025 points so they can be borrowed for 2024 reservations but can't be transferred for 2024 reservations.

Good morning, looking for a studio Dec 3rd to Dec 8th or Nov 29th to Dec 2nd. Just for 1 or 2 persons as of now. No children just adults. Thank you for your time

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter