600 Points for Rent or Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

pnagy

pnagy
Hi,

We have 600 points for rent. Old Key West is our home resort. Can be used anytime over the next year, and can make reservations for WDW, Vero Beach, Hilton Head, Disneyland, etc. Price is $10 per point.

Please email me at pnagy@princeton.edu if interested.

Thanks

Hello pnagy , we were wondering if you still had any points left. We need points for nov.05 and march 06. If you can help us please call at 603-529-7900. My name is Jim and my SO is Michelle. Thank you for your time and energy. :sunny: :cool1: :sunny:

I need a 2br villa for a week next August. We are traveling with 8 people 3 adults 5 children and decided to stay together rather then seperately. How many point would i need to rent. This is still a new Idea to me and I am not 100 percent sure of doing this Though I have been to Disney many time Ihave never stayed on property. We were goin to stay at Port Orleans but later stayed changed our mind after inviting 3 more people. Is this to many point to rent or should i just book through Disney?? I would prefer to stay at the BCV,V@WL, or BWV. ::MickeyMo

Pat, we'd like to rent a 2bedroom at OKW for October 8-14. Do you still have points available? If so, can you check availability at OKW for those dates?

Thanks - Ruth M

Do you still have any points ? We need some for Nov. 05 at any of the resorts. Need about 250. Please reply or call 717-574-4189 thanks Darryl

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter