• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

600+ Points for Rent as Low as $11.50/pt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

disdoit

Run Disney. Dis Do It.
DVC Gold
I have 600+ points to rent for stays checking in up to 7 months from now, and up to 11 months from now at AKL, BCV, SSR, OKW and VWL. I’m an experienced renter and use a simple electronic rental contract and accept payment via PayPal.

** Minimum rental size is 200 points per room **

Rental price per point is:
$11.50 if you rent 350 or more points
$12.00 if you rent 300-349 points
$12.50 if you rent 250-299 points
$13.00 if you rent 200-249 points

PLUS
$1.50/pt to book BCV or VWL more than 7 months in advance.

Example: 275 points at Beach Club checking in 10 months from now would be $14/pt ($12.50 + $1.50). I can’t book at Bay Lake, Boardwalk or Grand Floridian more than 7 months in advance.

Points are possibly available for transfer.

Please contact me at disdoit@gmail.com and I'll be happy to check availability for you.

Updated post to include $10.50 points -- must be used by Jan 31!

Just sent you an email for January points.

55 points still available at $10/pt (must be used by 1/31/2015)!

Hello there,

I'm looking to rent points for a stay at OKW for Friday, Dec 19th and checking out on Monday, Dec 22nd.

Do you still have the points available and can you check availability of the resort for me?

As "backups", we can go with Boardwalk Villas (standard view) or Animal Kingdom (value).

No luck, unfortunately. DVC is completely booked on all those nights (I checked all resorts, all room types). The only thing available was SSR studio or 1BR for the 19th (or a 2BR for the 19th and 20th).

Sorry!

Hello there,

I'm looking to rent points for a stay at OKW for Friday, Dec 19th and checking out on Monday, Dec 22nd.

Do you still have the points available and can you check availability of the resort for me?

As "backups", we can go with Boardwalk Villas (standard view) or Animal Kingdom (value).

No luck, unfortunately. DVC is completely booked on all those nights (I checked all resorts, all room types). The only thing available was SSR studio or 1BR for the 19th (or a 2BR for the 19th and 20th).

Sorry!

No problem! Thank you for looking for me! :thumbsup2

Do you see anything available for January 9,10,11 check out on 12th

Or 16,17,18 check out on 19th

Not picky where. Thank you in advance for looking.

Rhondapixiedust:

Hi,

You didn't mention which size room, but Jan 9-12 is tough because of marathon weekend and 16-19th tough because of MLK day -- nothing available all nights, just a night here or there.

If you're interested in just a night or two or if you'd like to check something else, please email me at disdoit@gmail.com.

Do you see anything available for January 9,10,11 check out on 12th

Or 16,17,18 check out on 19th

Not picky where. Thank you in advance for looking.

Rhondapixiedust:

I am looking for a transfer of points (145) to be used in July, could you accomodate (doesn't matter the resort)?

For points that expire beyond January I have a 200 pt rent/transfer minimum.

Sorry!

I am looking for a transfer of points (145) to be used in July, could you accomodate (doesn't matter the resort)?

Updated post -- I originally had January points @$10/pt, but they are no longer available.

We are looking to stay at the Grand Floridian in May. Our dates and number of nights are very flexible. Is there anything available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter