600+ BCV, BLT, SSR, AKL Points for Rent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

My4Mouses

Mouseketeer
My home resorts are Animal Kingdom, Saratoga Springs, Beach Club, Bay Lake and Vero Beach but I would be happy to look and make your reservation at any vacation club resort.

BCV $14 Per Point 7 to 11 months
BLT $15 Per Point 7 to 11 months
AKV $13 Per Point 7 to 11 months

$12 Per Point for everything else.

I will respond fast to secure a reservation for you. Reply to the board, PM or contact me at roland.winter.74@gmail.com

Thanks!
~Roland °o°

Do you still have points? Do you have a contract? What are your terms? Looking for January 17-22 for a 2 bedroom standard view at Kidani. Would be 150 points at the $12 pp rate..correct? Thanks for checking.

Spoke to the girlfriend, she prefers going from January 1-8. She wants 4-5 nights at a studio, any availability?

Just deleting my post. Working with another board member. Thanks!

Last edited:
Looking for any resort location for two adults checking in 11/1, checking out on 11/10. Flexible with resort location, but must be for the dates I've listed. Please respond with any availability and thank you!

Looking for points for BLT June 26-Jul2 in a 1br villa. Any left?!

Just looking for any reviews of working with Roland! Seems great - would love to see a shout out from someone who's rented from him before! Thanks!

Christy

Just looking for any reviews of working with Roland! Seems great - would love to see a shout out from someone who's rented from him before! Thanks!

Christy

I had a recent transaction with Roland; his effort and communication in making a smooth transaction were great. I would not hesitate to work with him in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter