60 points left @ $9.75 (use by end of FEB!) Updated with list of open dates!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need twenty five points for a reservation in january. have the dates book in ssr and WLV but need some points to allow me to add a day . pm me and thanks in advance!

Hi! Sorry, I can't PM...only have 7 posts on the site, need at least 10. Looking for at least a 1BR with check-in date of March 12, 13, or 14, 2015. Would like a one week stay but will consider stays less than a week based on availability or points available. 2 adult and 2 kids (7 and 11).

Thank you!

Can you transfer points? i have waitlist reservation pending and would like some points in my account for use in january next month. thanks!

I tried sending you a pm twice but not sure if it went through as it does not show up in my sent folder....

Tried to send you a message but it says you have exceeded your messages and you need to delete some because your folder is filled.
Looking to at AKV for Jan 2- Jan 4. 8 adults and 1child.
Please pm me.
Thank you.

I also tried to message:). Looking for dec 18, one night, 2 bedroom. Any resort, party of 7
2 adults
5 kids- 14,13,12,9,6

Amy

Hi! Tried to pm but your inbox is full. Please PM me. Very interested in either 2 studios or a 2 bedroom for 3/7-3/10.
Previous renters and flexible on resort. 4 adults and 4 kids . TIA!

I'm looking for 2 days a studio the first week of January! I prefer the 4th and 5th. Would prefer GFV, BLT, BWV, WLV, BCV, AKV! Thank you!!

I'm looking for a 2 bedroom on 2/8 & 2/9. I would prefer the Boardwalk, but would consider any. Thanks -Bill

Do you still have points available? I am looking to stay on property - OKW, BWV preferably. Dec 14th - Dec. 21st. (Last minute trip!) 716-704-9089. Text me! :)

Tried to send a PM, but could not. I am looking for anything at DisneyLAND. Just 2 adults for 1/19-1/24. Would be open to Disneyland Hotel or Paradise Pier as it seems that Grand Californian is pretty full right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter